Declined ITF Guerilla as admin ? :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITF Guerilla

Donator
As applications are colsed for other servers, this is only for the Jailbreak server.

Name/Nickname: My real name is Jindřich [Henry] (from Czech republic) nickamen in game: ITF Guerilla --={Czech}=--

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18243729

Online Times: Theoretically every day after work. It's from 17:00 pm to 22:00 pm (GTM+1)
At the weekend from 9:00 - 11:00 am to 00:00 - 02:00 am next day =D

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes... I use it allways in jailbreak, when i play as warden. I pass school-leaving examination in EN at High School. (So theoreticaly i have B1 level)

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: That is my only fault i think. Answer is no. But, everyone has had to start :) I'll use google for commands and tips and all will be ok i think ;)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: These days only jailbreak. And when is a lot of freekillers and other rulebreakers online (I can't normally play), i go to another server (mwm and payloads)

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know basic commands but I have no in-depth knowledge of it. (A lot of command are at google :p)

Why should we choose you?:
-> I am very active player (You can see it at statistics at this community)
-> I have a lot of experience with TF2 (TF2 I play for a long time)
-> A lot of people know me from jailbreak and people like me (I thing =D)
-> I had one ban, but after this ban I learned in detail all rules and i know it all perfectly now :) (But there are still some shortcomings)

Something about me:
I studied high school mechanic with CnC machines and programs like HEIDENHEIN and iso codes. (I can work with this machines and i can make programs for this machines)
Who don't know it here is link:
After school i wantded to be a policeman but i started work as technologist.
I work as production technologist. I work with big technical drawings and with programs AutoCAD and Inventor.
I am quiet and I try to help. (Theoreticaly I believe in karma)
I like all styles of music. Dont have specificaly style.
I do Taekwon-Do (5 years), snowboarding and cycling.
I like rally, F1, GIRLS (awwww) !!! =D and adrenaline sports... And HATE football !! =D

What will you do as Admin?:
Especially try help players with problems, educate people what don't know rules and try make better game without rulebreakers.
Simply (only theoretically):
chat spam - warning, then mute for 30 min
voice spam - warning, then mute for 30 min
freekilling - warning + slay, then kick and then ban for 1h
team killing - warning, then kick and then ban for 1h
racists - warning, then (no slay, no kick) but ban for 1h, because this is violation of the law
insults - warning, then kick, then ban for 1h
And may become mistake, so if the player pardons and explain his mistake i can do nothing or only slay for warning.
All frekilled and teamkilled players I'll respawn.

At the end: I only try to become admin, because a lot of time is not admin on-line and in jailbreak server players can't play normally. (Simply it is boring with rulebreakers)
I will not mad if you will not choose me as admin :) I only want help you. If you refuse, then i will have not problem with it ;)

Everybody have a nice day and thank you for your time you read this my thread :)

Last edit 29.8.2014 at 14:05 pm (GMT+1)

Last edited:
Since i dont play much in jailbreak i dont know how you are in game, but you know the rules very well and you also take time to report rulebreakers.

Before i give a vote i would like to know the opinion of the people who play with you. But i like you so far :hoof:

Only minus for me is your english, but since it is still understandable enough it is good enough for me.

EN I learnd 4 years only in school, but people understand and it is mainly :)
It will be only better :)

He is helpful, good warden, never seen him break the rules and never seen anybody say "I can't understand.' so I'd say understandable English. If someone broke the rules, he warns them about it.

High five for CnC milling.

Reactions: ITF Guerilla
Illi and Maddity is right, a yes from me :hoof:

Great warden, never saw him breaking the rules.
Your english is understandable so noproblem with that.
The only thing is that you don't read the chat most of the time, that isn't pretty bad except when you're the warden.
Frequently happens that you kill someone with a freeday gained from the last request, because he doesn't have the sparks around him and, of course,doesn't follow your orders or when people say to turn off collisions and stuff.

Assassin ... Yes It's problem in game, people with LR freeday don't have sparks around themselves.
I'm trying don't kill LR freeday people, but it is hard, when example 5 prisoners + one man with LR freeday enter armory and attack me. It's bug and there's nothing I can do... I can only try not to kill LR freeday prisoners in these situations ;)

So, can you tell me the final decision please ? :)
I want to know if something will happen, or if I do not have to wait for your final decision...

Don't just bump again. Wait for a decision.

Reactions: Kevin
So, can you tell me the final decision please ? :)
I want to know if something will happen, or if I do not have to wait for your final decision...

Man,this isn't so simple as you think.
You need to wait minimal 1month for their decision!

Ohhhh ... minimal 1 month with freekillers every day :/ =D
When admin is not on-line, we can't play normally ...Example: Yesterday was on-line Assassin and when he disconnected, first round without him will here mass freekiller...
I'm not saying that admins are bad, or inactive (current admins are bests), but we need more active admins, because people like mass freekillers and rulebreakers will still grow and without on-line admins it is impossible to play normally fair.
And for players who play constantly fair it is boring and is tired of it...

Because of the problem Jailbreak poses, it will not take long before we make a decision. At least, I will push for decisions being made and hope there is no delay.

No offence or anything, but I feel like you don't fit for the job, I'd rather have either Maddity or Matt-ers as admin there.

You're a great player and you should remain that way, I just can't see you as an admin. i'm sorry, but that's just my opinion.

I will give a reason if requested by the ones, who are supposed to give a final decision.

I am glad for your opinion :)
As I was saying .... I just want more administrators in jailbreak, because without on-line admin we can't play normally fair (because rulebreakers, freekillers,etc are 100% online, when admin is off and normal players absolutely can not do anything)
I just wanted to help this community ;)
BTW: I am for Maddity and stalker455655 :) I've never seen them break the rules and they are great players too :)

As I was saying .... I just want more administrators in jailbreak, because without on-line admin we can't play normally fair (because rulebreakers, freekillers,etc are 100% online, when admin is off and normal players absolutely can not do anything)
BTW: I am for Maddity and stalker455655 :) I've never seen them break the rules and they are great players too :)

Thank you for not raging like a little kid, I respect you for that. As I said, it's only my opinion and I'm sorry. I just think than as I mentioned before, would fit better.

I dont even know if i should be an admin, since my school starts soon.What i mean is that i wont be online as much as i am now.But Maddity will be a great admin and he is going to be a better admin then me for sure. But thank you for that.

I dont even know if i should be an admin, since my school starts soon.What i mean is that i wont be online as much as i am now.But Maddity will be a great admin and he is going to be a better admin then me for sure. But thank you for that.
Actually, school already started for me and you can probably see that on my activity too. I have a 2-3 hour minimum in gaming time, wich actually worries me (I might not be active enogh). But yeah, thanks for the support.

Reactions: stalker455655
Actually, school already started for me and you can probably see that on my activity too. I have a 2-3 hour minimum in gaming time, wich actually worries me (I might not be active enogh). But yeah, thanks for the support.

Well my starts in bout 2 weeks. and i will be able to play for bout 5 hours per day.

Reactions: Maddity
I interrupt request by admin ..
@Kevin please decline my request :)
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread