It needs some fixing... (and a lil suggestion) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriko^_^

Well let's tart off with reskin weapons that will have the normal stuff. (I would say most of the reskin weapons even botkillers)
I would like for normal Saxton Hale Bosses to be removed and "War Machine" "Wall_E" and "Maxamilian" because these bosses are really strong. They got super rage (that always covers half of the map) Highjump, a range weapon (that always have it) and a melee weapons. War Machine is not that big of a problem but Maxamilian and Wall_E is because they got short circuit (that used to be a shit weapon until the update) and made these 2 bosses super OP.
And the most important is that some weapons need their stats (just like in saxton hale) like Medi-Gun and invisible watch and other stuff like that c:.

And I think these are some plugin that VSh and FF2 really needs
1. Click

2. Here

3. Now

EDIT:Don't forget to add "!haledmg on/off" command and a healthbar in VSH and FF2 like the TF2 bosses

Last edited:
I don't see a reason of adding a Level 3 mini-sentry which will be just an Admin toy.

I don't see a reason of adding a Level 3 mini-sentry which will be just an Admin toy.
You can change it so everyone can do it. So at least we can make minisentrys useful on SaxtonHale (because I see a lot of people using it)
And the AMP Node does has some really cool commands (like allowing to upgrade Node and AMP and stuff like that or making Node to self upgrade buildings)

You can change it so everyone can do it. So at least we can make minisentrys useful on SaxtonHale (because I see a lot of people using it)
And the AMP Node does has some really cool commands (like allowing to upgrade Node and AMP and stuff like that or making Node to self upgrade buildings)
Don't the level 3 mini-sentries have the same weapons but higher rate of fire than the normal Level 3 sentry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread