Is it soon winter again? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*cough cough* might be some baiting in there aswell *cough cough*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's at the very end of the video

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the very beginning of the vid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Current Steam name.
    • WheelChair William
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME).
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
    • NYJB
  • Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search
  • The rule or rules they broke.
    • harrassing, toxic, and some racial slurs in there aswell in chatlog
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
    • 1590573581631.png

• https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=686103&page=4

Now I’m gonna be an epic gamer
Yes I know baiting is bad but
A report for baiting, in a DR? We were doing presentations of epic ways of dying and going into the pool. He died before I got to do my presentation, which involved me jumping off him and doing the epic killbind

that doesn’t really say anything really but basically, I’ve never seen someone get banned for baiting in a freeday+DR.
I may be wrong. But I doubt it.

Now I’m gonna be an epic gamer
Yes I know baiting is bad but
A report for baiting, in a DR? We were doing presentations of epic ways of dying and going into the pool. He died before I got to do my presentation, which involved me jumping off him and doing the epic killbind

that doesn’t really say anything really but basically, I’ve never seen someone get banned for baiting in a freeday+DR.
I may be wrong. But I doubt it.

Baiting List:

As stated above for warden and guard rules is mentioned baiting. Baiting is when you perform certain actions which provoke the Prisoners to rebel. Keep in mind if a Prisoner is provoked and hits the Guard/Warden that is baiting they turn into a Rebeler. Baiting Prisoners will result in a punishment.

A list of things that count as baiting:
  • Heavy spinning mini-gun when nobody is rebelling
  • Sniper aiming their sights at a Prisoners
  • Engineers building dispensers to block the REDs
  • Guards standing and/or running above prisoners
  • Guards firing weapons randomly
  • Guards entering a red only area
  • Being in a RED only area in a game actively in use
  • A Guard entering a Prisoners Melee Range
  • Pyros airblasting non-rebelling Prisoners
  • A Guard entering a cell while Prisoners are still inside
  • Sniper/Scout/Pyro throwing Jarate/Milk/Gas Pass at Prisoners

yes
But
In a freeday/Death request

In that case lot of people needs to be banned
For being in the mini game, accepting red taunts (ie RPS) or just being in their melee a lot of the time.
In Death requests, of course.
I just don’t see how that works.

Reactions: ultimateHQ
In that case lot of people needs to be banned
For being in the mini game, accepting red taunts (ie RPS) or just being in their melee a lot of the time.
Could not agree more, though, rps as a dr is allowed. However, it must be a request from the red and not some random shit going on.

honestly, baiting on a dr is common, however it is not allowed according to the rules. I just wanted to introduce myself to you as I’ve never seen you before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread