IP-ban. (i think so) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,first off that account was never created it says to me.Second of all you cant hack.And yes it does ban ip so that Pandas(Admins) wont have to ban you every time.My tip,dont hack :).Also above of all you didnt even bother to read the thread "You are banned" where it explains you how to create the unban template.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-template.3/

I did read it, but writing all that stuff would be useless as unbanning account i hacked with, would not do shit to my real account.

I did read it, but writing all that stuff would be useless as unbanning account i hacked with, would not do shit to my real account.

If you want to have a chance to unban any account you should write how it is dude.

Well,first off that account was never created it says to me.
It only says that he hasn't set up his profile yet so he's not allowed to do basic things like adding friends etc.

Reactions: stalker455655
It only says that he hasn't set up his profile yet so he's not allowed to do basic things like adding friends etc.
Yeah you know what i meant XD

Sorry, but hacking is against the rules. We can not unban you.

If you want to have a chance to unban any account you should write how it is dude.

This.

If you want a chance at unban we need to know who it was that was banned. Even if it was a different account.

IP ban is stupid? Do you realise how many people come back with alt accounts? That's stupid.

Reactions: Jayy
I always IP ban hackers. For this reason, if someone hacks, they get totally banned, mains too. That's the sanction for hacking, and hopefully a lesson not to try circumvent rules, if you wanted to hack, you should have done it on a Valve server.

IP ban is stupid ? =D
Funny guy =D
Simply: Want you use hacks ? Deal with permanently IP ban, because players who can't play fair are not welcome here :)
You think that you save second account ? =D You are funny^2 =D

Why you even want use hacks? If you dont want get perm bans. You can use them hacks, in your own server. We want keep hackers away to our servers, we want peaceful, but also fun servers. Hacks are not funny, hackers destroy our games. Like drugs destroy lifes.

Last edited:
Why you even want use hacks? If you dont want get perm bans. You can use them hacks, in your own server. We want keep hackers away to our servers, we want peaceful, but also fun servers. Hacks are not funny, hackers destroy our games. Like drugs destroy lifes.
hey hey hey =D I do not use hacks !! =D

Is it the one day of the week where I get a free insult? Yes it is.

Fuck off back to legoland. Once a whore, always a whore -> Once a cheater, always a cheater

Is it the one day of the week where I get a free insult? Yes it is.

Fuck off back to legoland. Once a whore, always a whore -> Once a cheater, always a cheater

The only time i might actually agree with ya XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread