Declined INVALID - PLESE REMOVE ------The removal of the dreaded 0. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

I litterally just realized this was some default tf2 bind or something.

/*
The Fight Agaisnt the 0.
Now what am I talking about when I say "the 0"? It is caused from the accept rules program, where you must hit 1 to accept rules. Now what is wrong with this you may ask? Doesn't it help with making sure everyone reads the rules?

The simple answer, no.
Almost no one reads the rules on it. However, there is a glitch, atleast on jailbreak, where if you press 0 at all, it registers as you saying that you didn't read the rules. This in turn, makes your game crash.

Now why is this a problem, can't I just not press 0?
The problem lies in guis. For all of them, to close the gui you must press 0. An examples of this are...

Your playing Jailbreak, And suddenly a freekiller joins the blu team. He instantly goes heavy and starts spraying down everyone. You instantly go to !call him, but right before it opens they leave, leaving you with a gui you can't get rid of unless you rejoin.

Now it would only take a few seconds to rejoin, but say you are in the middle of a round. Now you have to deal with a gui the entire round. Or if you are on Blu team longer then anyone else on a map, meaning that you won't get auto balanced, but now you have to rejoin and loose your spot. You could be in a full server when it happens, and loose your spot on the server.

What am I asking for?
Either the removal of the plugin, or to have it fixed.

Thank you for your time
*/

Last edited:
i totally agree it can be a pain in the neck +1

I litterally just realized this was some default tf2 bind or something. Can someone removed this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread