Accepted Inu's Hightower Dictator Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inu

- Your name and/or nickname: Inu

- Your age: 18+

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:1:62120987

- Your general online times and your timezone: I am a busy bee so there are no definite online times. GMT +1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? While I would like to apply for Hightower only, I am fine with becoming admin on all servers and jumping for the occasional call on other servers if I feel like it is something I can quickly handle.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) I do but I won't use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I am the second in command at bazaar.tf, a Steamrep community admin, I code for the Panda Community and I help out various communities with administrative and technical tasks. I also run my own TF2 server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Probably more than anyone here.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because I am an experienced TF2 player, trader and a former cheat developer, so I am usually first to spot a hack. Furthermore I am serious where need be and as we all know, cold as stone when it comes to making a decision. I strive to do what is right for everyone on the server, even if I have to make the hard call of permanently banning a beloved player.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I don't fuck around for all too long when it comes to dishing out short bans, all of my punishments are well thought out however. I just do not approve of repeating myself to someone who refuses to listen.

A ban means a ban for an indefinite amount of time. This time depends on the severity of the violation and there is no way I can sum this up without discussing every possible cause.

Abrasive behaviour: One warning, one kick, a ban

Racism: A single warning before I make it a short ban

Hacking/Exploiting: An instant permanent ban(not necessarily permanent for exploits, this again depends on severity).

Disrespecting a staff member: The offending player will be laughed at until the day he dies.

Have a cat to furthermore sway your votes
Chi_cat.jpg

I thought you were an admin xD

00:38:16 hours played on hightower 10/10 would recruit.

Easy to piss off.
+1

Do you really need this whole fancy application shit? Can't you just ask Kevin for it?

Also, since I am officially the staff manager now I guess I bear more weight than anyone else when it comes to these. Get down on your knees and suck my dick.

(joking about the whole bearing more weight thing btw, just to make that clear)

Reactions: Raion
Do you really need this whole fancy application shit? Can't you just ask Kevin for it?

Also, since I am officially the staff manager now I guess I bear more weight than anyone else when it comes to these. Get down on your knees and suck my dick.

(joking about the whole bearing more weight thing btw, just to make that clear)
I did in Slack and he told me to apply.

• Friendly
  • Informative
Reactions: Supreme and Kevin
Chi%2527s+Sweet+Home+Atarashii+Ouchi+%25284%2529.jpg

No negative votes so I guess I may as well.

Accepting.

Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread