Introduction: Squall, the Dodger of Balls (1 Viewer)

Squall

Hi everyone, the name's Alex.

Just want to formally introduce myself, being I've put some serious time into playing the Panda-Community DodgeBall Server. You can normally find me on all times of the day, evenings are more prominent than the afternoon. (excluding weekends) I've met some really great people, friends and hope to make many more along the road ahead. I have met the admin's, former and current on this server and have been pleased to know them all. I think this community is growing on me, so I thought why not talk about myself a little to those who actively check the forums. Anyways, enough with my rant! I'll see you guys in game! :cool:

Your friend,
Squall:rolleyes:

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. I advice you to visit also the other gamemodes, you may find them interesting too :^)

Here's a rule of thumb, don't be formal unless you're making an admin app. This place is filled with dank maymays and shitposts to the brim, fucking lovely.

Welcome!
ZPci6lF.gif
kRQgbjw_700wa_0.gif

anotheronelol.JPG
Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg

Edit: To clear up my post, it's satire. I'm not serious about what I said, it was simply a joke.

Ayy Squall!! Welcome to the forums! :^)

Users who are viewing this thread