Introducing, Legendation (also known as Kitten) (1 Viewer)

plutonists

Donator
Hello! I'm kitten! a friendly, well-known player, seeing my first time logging in into the forums, so I decided to introduce myself, Name's adham, I know you people would say this name is strange, but I'm egyptain, who talks English very well, So you guys yourselves earned a bonus trophy: A egyptain visitor! So let's talk how I am online for sometimes, I'm usually online on my free time, which I don't know where is my free time is. Do I have microphone: Yes, but some people tell me to shut the hell up, so I can stop microphone for awhile.

Do you have Skype: Yep, but I logged in with facebook, so I can't know my account name.
Why are you introducing yourself?: This question is kinda strange, but I'm introducing myself to let the people who don't know me (which are known as new players deserve a trophy Welcome!) I'm a helper, friendly, kind player. Where do you play mostly: I play mostly in VSH so you could meet me. Well I have nothing else to say about myself, So I guess END OF INTRODUCING SECTION!

Reactions: Magglet
Give your opinion about my introduction pls ;_;

Ellö, welcome to Panda, hope you enjoy your stay :p
(I'm mostly on FF2 and JB)

Ellö, welcome to Panda, hope you enjoy your stay :p
(I'm mostly on FF2 and JB)
I'm not new in panda community servers, i played for a year and logged in panda for the first time

Eh, I never play VSH so I've never seen you around the servers before :x

But welcome! (at least on the forum, even if I see that you've been here for a month already) ::):

Eh, I never play VSH so I've never seen you around the servers before :x

But welcome! (at least on the forum, even if I see that you've been here for a month already) ::):
I've never seen you before too, but we can meet and become friends :brohug:

Sup. I played VSH but not as interesting as freak fortress xD. Enjoy your stay

Hey there I hope you enjoy it here ;)

Hey there, welcome to the forums! ::):

Since noone told you anything about your introduction yet, I will tell you a bit:

Your introduction is well written, I guess it includes all important things we need to know, the only thing that might be interesting, but isnt in there, would be your hobbies in real life except playing tf2. ;)
And I can see that your english is pretty well but at this place:

"but I'm egyptain, who talks English very well, So you guys yourselves earned a bonus trophy:"

Did you wanted to end your sentence there or why the "So" is written with big letter at beginning? But thats just for people who look really close at the text :rolleyes:

But all in all a good introduction! ::):

Hey there, welcome to the forums! ::):

Since noone told you anything about your introduction yet, I will tell you a bit:

Your introduction is well written, I guess it includes all important things we need to know, the only thing that might be interesting, but isnt in there, would be your hobbies in real life except playing tf2. ;)
And I can see that your english is pretty well but at this place:

"but I'm egyptain, who talks English very well, So you guys yourselves earned a bonus trophy:"

Did you wanted to end your sentence there or why the "So" is written with big letter at beginning? But thats just for people who look really close at the text :rolleyes:

But all in all a good introduction! ::):
Well, i actually always mistake at this ones, but thanks for remindinding me :D

Did you wanted to end your sentence there or why the "So" is written with big letter at beginning?
In my head it's not an English sentence but a universal grammar mistake x3

Also "Did you wanted", while we're at it, wot's dat? xD

But anyway this is not an English class here, it's an introduction thread! :p

Welcome to Panda Community! The best one around, I'll tell ya that. When I used to be more active, I used to play a lot on DR, still gave a visit to VSH every so often nearing the time of my retirement. Either way, your introduction was informative and interesting, really like informative stuff! Otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy your stay and wish you the best of luck here on the forums. :D

In my head it's not an English sentence but a universal grammar mistake x3

Also "Did you wanted", while we're at it, wot's dat? xD

But anyway this is not an English class here, it's an introduction thread! :p
Aw man, I'm always mistaking/
Welcome to Panda Community! The best one around, I'll tell ya that. When I used to be more active, I used to play a lot on DR, still gave a visit to VSH every so often nearing the time of my retirement. Either way, your introduction was informative and interesting, really like informative stuff! Otherwise, I hope you'll enjoy your stay and wish you the best of luck here on the forums. :D
Oh thank you! I'm always informative in these kinds of stuff, It's my job to be nice and friendly and not rude =P
Hello there! ::):
Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum!

Also stay awesome, be a panda ::cool::
Thank you Skiffa! Hope you enjoy your stay too :D

Reactions: Mertes
The "Did you wanted" thing was for NicNac x3 I'm not an English speaker but overall it looks great!

My fault then :rolleyes:
But yeah, I often do simple language mistakes, i think my english-teacher already hates me for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread