Declined Inolatori admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F | S Inolatori

Name/Nickname:
F | S Inolatori / Allen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78133761

Online Times: i am only from 12 clock until 9/10 evening. timezone is UTC+01:00

Do you have a Microphone?: my microphone doesn´t work anymore .

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:Unfortunately i haven´t got any experience with this .

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: i only play Versus Saxton Hale server.

Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod ?: No i haven´t got any experience with that. But if i must know that I can learn it

Why should we choose you?: I love the panda saxton hale server but unfortunately there isn´t a admin there when a idiot is breaking thee rules for example microphone spamming or expressions like asshole fuck you or kid go hang yourself and yes somebody said that.

What will you do as Admin?: I will warn them 2 or 3 times if someone isn´t following the rules. I will punish the third time. The punishment depends on what they did wrong. hacking will be instant ban. Microphone spamming or what the microphone will result in a minute or a gag after 2 or 3 warnings (with spamming in the chat/mic i mean insulting people, screaming kids and racist persons etc ...). I will also mute people if they aren't speaking English on the voice chat

Last edited:
Steam ID isn't that. You have to go steamidfinder.com

Captain, don't become one of those people that suddenly start to reply everywhere where they have no place. It's not like the admins never check these; we're active and are perfectly capable of pointing out all these things ourselves.

As for my response to this: it follows the form so I can't mark it as invalid, but it's far too short and not good at all.

Can you elaborate on the part 'what will you do as admin?', this is waaaay to short and doesn't really give us an idea on how you would handle things like for example hackers. Look at the other accepted apps for how an app should look like, that should help ya :3

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
@F | S Inolatori
It's not a good application. You should describe things in detail, like, what's your approach on the rules of the server you apply to police, what are you views on punishments and how do you picture yourself maintaining the order (put the latter in "why should we accept you" part).
For now, I can only see if you slack on application, you're not very motivated to actually do the job. To want to have admin privileges is not enough. You should actually want to keep the order as the rules say, and nothing in your app gives that idea.

I'd say no for now.

Just did a bit more searching:

pussy ?
s.h.u.t .u.p
SHUT UP KID
shut up
hey kids shut up
fuck this
mr.multipl shut up you kid
dont speak in the miic kid
sonik shut up
hey shut up
fuck !!
hale is a pussy
marsaninja shut up
nope you are an noob
you are the noob

Mostly telling people to shut up and all. Not insulting as such, but if you get angry at people like this so much, you're probably not suitable.

I will just be putting this away before it sits here for another two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread