Invalid Inkticious' Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkticious

- Your name and/or nickname
Ink/Inkticious (My real name is Richard, My nickname is Ricky)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
PNN, and I also saw that there was a postion in "Availble positions" thread for NY JB.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:183467662

- Your general online times and your timezone
Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

On weekdays, I tend to be online from 2:30 PM, to 8:30 PM (UTC-05:00)
On weekends, I tend to be online from 12:30 PM, to 9:00 PM (UTC-05:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I tend to spend most of my time on NY JB, I wish to apply for NY JB aswell, I also would vist a broader range of servers if I had to, for it is the admins
job to stop threats on the server(s) they administrate.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been an admin in many friends discord servers, and I also was an admin in few a steam group.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have some experience.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I feel that I may be a help in keeping the server clean from rule breakers, and we also do not have many admins for NY JB right now, I feel that we
may need more on the team to help keep the server clean, and so that way there isnt as much stress on Travis (since Travis is one of the only admins for
NY JB right now.)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General Rules

Insults(Depending on the severity)
x1 Warning
x2 240 minute gag or mute
x3 480 minute gag or mute
x4 960 minute gag or mute
x5 10080 minute gag or mute
x6 Permanent gag or mute

Chat Spam (Same punishment for any language other than English)
x1 Warning
x2 240 minute gag
x3 480 minute gag
x4 960 minute gag
x5 3840 minute gag
x6 Permanent gag

Mic Spam (Same punishment for any language other than English)
x1 Warning
x2 240 minute mute
x3 480 minute mute
x4 960 minute mute
x5 3840 minute mute
x6 Permanent mute

Racism
x1 620 minute gag or mute
x2 1240 minute gag or mute
x3 2480 minute gag or mute
x4 7440 minute gag or mute
x5 22320 minute gag or mute
x6 Permanent gag or mute

Hacking
x1 Permanent

Jailbreak Specific Rules

No Mic on Blu
x1 Permanent Guard ban.

Failed Warden
x1 Slay and Warning
x2 460 minute guard ban
x3 920 minute guard ban
x4 3520 minute guard ban
x5 16560 minute guard ban
x6 Permanent guard ban

Free killing/Team killing (Not accidental)
x1 460 minute guard ban
x2 920 minute guard ban
x3 1840 minute guard ban
x4 5520 minute guard ban
x6 Permanent guard ban

Sabotaging Rounds
x1 Warning
x2 460 minute guard ban
x3 920 minute guard ban
x4 3520 minute guard ban
x6 Permanent guard ban

Baiting
x1 Slay and Warning
x2 460 minute guard ban
x3 920 minute guard ban
x4 5520 minute guard ban
x6 Permanent guard ban

Well just to point out, I can not give permission to apply for admin, and I never did. You are 15, so you dont need permission from a full admin.

You asked me if you should try, I thought it can be smart for people who play NYJB to apply, because Travis is left alone there.

I have played NYJB a good amount, and I know Ink. He is a nice person, easy to talk with, but it looks like imo. that some people really likes to report you on the forum if you fuck up.
I can not vote on this application, but I can give some feedback on you because I have seen you a lot.

You should really work with not getting triggered by others, but I have seen you getting better at it.
The punisments will I let Travis comment on.
Btw, nice application.

Tbh, I think despite the comms he got, we should be happy that someone actually applied for NYJB. If the punishments are not that good, we can always work on that.

But let’s wait for Travis to comment on this.

Good luck Ink

Reactions: Inkticious
Ink's a great person overall, probably one of the few people I'd like to see on the admin team prior to his taking a break from the server (which I'm like 90% sure happened).

Near-exemplary performance as a standard player on the server. Really kind, really helpful, explanatory player.

However.

When he came back, he were generally more passive-aggressive with people who were only slightly annoying. Understandable sometimes, but still worth pointing out.

The below statement is worrying, pulled from GameMe:

Apr 7, 2018 12:08:33 am
"why does everyone blame me for like everything, ive had a stressful week, i just wanted to join jb and calm down"

This app was made recently (on the third), and less than a week later, those messages? Worrying - this is definitely not the attitude of someone who's going to be assuming more responsibility, dealing with the server's stressload in order to alleviate some of the players' and administrative team's stress.

Besides for that, a definite yes (+1?) from me, whatever my opinion may count for.

Purpose of making this post was to give my personal opinion in order for the applicant to respond with their own feedback and thoughts. Not to piss on him. A person who's aware of an issue can address it if they believe it's an issue.

Reactions: Inkticious
Ink's been known to me for ghosting a lot, and usually when I see people ghosting I just tell them to stop and same goes for any rule breakers but when Ink's been ghosting so many times I just had to take it to the forums and put it to a stop (this is also why you barely see any reports from me). Got punished and it still sorta didn't stop so I uploaded another report where you're started saying shit like that I'm ruining your life, and no, that won't make me feel bad because on the same report you try to defend yourself by lying about having videos about me doing mass freekills to scare me or some shit, that you ghosting was only for fun, that you thought it was in team chat (ghosting in teamchat is still not allowed) and blah blah. Just obvious made up excuses, This is not admin material.

In that same report you broke down so easily as if you took it way to personal saying stuff like
i've only tried to be your friend ciri, why do you hate me so much?
why would i ever say that, just permaban me.
its obivous im not wanted on jailbreak anyway.

im an idiot, im sorry.

i wont reply to it, i wont say anything about it, ill just accept it all.
ive made so many mistakes i dont even deserve another chance.
im sorry.
to make it up to you i wont play on jailbreak ever again, even though thats where 90% of my friends are...

Breaking down this easily over a report saying I ruined your life, not ever gonna join the jailbreak server (which wasn't really true), isn't something that should come from someone who is going to apply for admin not so long after. I mean you taking that so personal, how do we know if you won't have personal punishments on people that upset you in someway like an extended time? Oh and btw, the report isn't even finished yet (I'll link it down below), I sorta left it because I felt bad for you being sad and all but I really can't allow the same person to become an admin.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ghosting.15941/#post-83390 (punishment waiting report and just incase you want to find the sources to those quotes)

Last edited:
I should probably state the following
[Mostly because of what @Sarwan Bryant said/stated above]
I suffer from autism, causing me to over react, and get stressed out easy, however this is not something i am going to use as an excuse as my actions in the past were not appropiate, but i would like to state out one thing, i have ceased acutal ghosting, and instead ask questions about the actions that were done by the red at the end of the round, which i do not personally think that is ghosting, but i am not fully sure, but aswell, i do have recordings of swaran freekilling, but i thought we had agreed to cease our drama, so i have not done anything with it, i can post it if you want me to, however i may be wrong, since the recordings were from a good bit ago.

This being said, i hope to improve myself as a person, not just my attitude, but the actions i do, with help from my friend @XplosiveAction i am trying my best to:
1-Stop getting upset so easy.
2-Stop any actions that players on the server may find innapropiate.
3-Stop getting as stressed.

If i do not change your opinion on me, that is fine, as opinions are meant to be your own choice, not another person's choice.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
I suffer from autism, causing me to over react, and get stressed out easy
I guess you suit admin even less in that case, because it's just gonna worse.

Also, the reason I brought those things up yesterday is because this is your admin application and the community needs to know a little more of the true side of you. So don't try taking shots at me, (no clue if you meant me or some unrelated person called swaran, but misspelling a persons name giving you critique on your application makes you seem unprofessional, or just dyslexic? lol) besides I know damn well I've never purposely freekilled anyways but this sorta brings us back to you taking things very personal again?

i am trying my best to:
1-Stop getting upset so easy.
2-Stop any actions that players on the server may find innapropiate.
3-Stop getting as stressed.

Why would you apply if you're still going through these things anyways? Not really my job to ask but I had to bring it up

I guess you suit admin even less in that case, because it's just gonna worse.

Also, the reason I brought those things up yesterday is because this is your admin application and the community needs to know a little more of the true side of you. So don't try taking shots at me, (no clue if you meant me or some unrelated person called swaran, but misspelling a persons name giving you critique on your application makes you seem unprofessional, or just dyslexic? lol) besides I know damn well I've never purposely freekilled anyways but this sorta brings us back to you taking things very personal again?

Why would you apply if you're still going through these things anyways? Not really my job to ask but I had to bring it up
Well, most of what you brought up in your post, was commpletely un-related, in both of your post, and everyone makes grammar, and/or spelling mistakes, no one is perfect, we're all humans and humans are known for making mistakes.

How is any of that unrelated? It says a lot about you (apart from me debunking shit).

Reactions: krown
It's embarrassing to see both of you constantly going at each others throats because of your personal issues. Both of you making bogus claims while you're at it.

@Sarwan Bryant You like to claim people are ghosting A LOT. Half the time these claims are not even true.

@Inkticious Ciri doesn't freekill, he is jist strict and likes to kill for little mistakes.

Now if a full could lock this before the shitshow continues to grow, that would be appreciated.

Marking this invalid.

As the player has been gagged for ghosting for 1 week.

You may re-apply again in 1.5 month.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread