Answered Inappropriate spray? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussica

I've changed my spray due to change of the rules to this spray, and I've been told today that that's apparently inappropriate.
0d63eee9b017a6aaadb3883a9ea70160f107da85_full.jpg

• Dumb
  • Scared
Reactions: Raggeman and Cowboy
Well we've given you the link to the post earlier that clearly states that "Fetishes" aren't allowed either. When paws are the focal point like they are on your spray then in most cases people will consider it a fetish.

Well we've given you the link to the post earlier that clearly states that "Fetishes" aren't allowed either. When paws are the focal point like they are on your spray then in most cases people will consider it a fetish.
I just dont think it's explicit enough for it to be considered NSFW

• Agree
  • Indifferent
Reactions: Snovarcho and An0n
You were told by three different admins in-game that it was not allowed any more and to change it because it falls under the "fetishes" category of the thread Sloth sent. Players are being given a grace period of some days after the announcement so that you can change your now-NSFW sprays to a suitable one, this was your warning to change it.

I just dont think it's explicit enough for it to be considered NSFW
See now I don't want to be an ass, but I want you to read this and tell me where it says that Fetishes are ok as long as they're SFW.

2797005d91b324788609464be376ccfb.png

A tip I could give for everyone is to take something you like as a spray and take out the points that are stated above, if your spray doesn't contain any of these than it's an ebic spray.

See now I don't want to be an ass, but I want you to read this and tell me where it says that Fetishes are ok as long as they're SFW.

2797005d91b324788609464be376ccfb.png

A tip I could give for everyone is to take something you like as a spray and take out the points that are stated above, if your spray doesn't contain any of these than it's an ebic spray.
It's fine I already changed it

• Friendly
Reactions: Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread