Declined Inappropriate spray / Encouraging self harm ;( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Current Steam name : MAGGOT
  • SteamID : STEAM_0:0:460989401
  • Which server the rule was broken on. Panda-Community Jailbreak US
  • The rule or rules they broke. Encouraging self harm via spray / inappropriate spray
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above ~ screenie will be added ^^; - Also the person in the spray is "Etika" [Desmond Daniel Amofah] (a person who had a public mental break down and then proceeded to commit suicide.)

I warned them multiple times to change it, while @Zee was on. They more or less just said that their spray was great etc.
    unknown.png

Ay! so turns out I was incorrect about the person in the picture, but I still stand by my notion that you shouldn't encourage self harm! I made a mistake with the person ^^; they just look similar.

Ay! so turns out I was incorrect about the person in the picture, but I still stand by my notion that you shouldn't encourage self harm!
This spray you reported has been a growing joke lately that a few people aren't aware of yet. Sorry to you if you took it the wrong way but I don't think anybody is gonna take it as a serious message to commit self harm.

Agree with it being against the rules, however as it being a growing meme, most people will take it a lot lighter.
Other than that, at least do some background checks in the future as doing one now you would have found that it wasn't Etika in the picture and there wouldn't be more confusion.

ehejeklwl.PNG
Yeah were definitely not spraybanning anyone for this, its not that inappropriate. I think you are being far too dramatic overall when really it was just a giggle for anyone else.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread