I'm resigning (1 Viewer)

HorizonCookie

Yes, I'm resigning.
Some of you guys know that I'm at hospital and my back is broken, I still have no idea when I will be back and play. I maybe will be at the hospital 3 weeks or maybe 1, really hard to say.

It was hard to make this decision but the life comes before playing.

A big thanks to @Zou, my mentor, you always answered me if I had a question, you helped me with everything,
Many thanks~

Thanks to @Stubb, @Madact, @mosteraz, @Da Random, @Persi, @Heratade, @The Death Stalker, for being awesome friends and for helping me a lot.
Many thanks~

Big thanks to @Kevin for giving be the chance of being a part of the admin team.
Many thanks~

I'm resigning because of that I'm really bad atm, nothing else.

I might re-apply when I'm back.

If you have any question feel free to ask, you may PM me or send me a message via steam.

~Caveman

Last edited:
Get well soon, friend.

2f0.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: HorizonCookie
I got very sad when I first read that you broke your back. I hope that everything goes well and that you'll get as well as before after your recovery at the hospital.

Thank you for everything Cave and thank you for being an awesome friend as well.

Goodbye Cave, and good luck with everything. Get well soon!

• Friendly
Damn, hope you recovery quick. Best of luck. We'll welcome you back in the future!

• Friendly
This makes me very sad
Stay strong, I hope and pray you get well soon!
Thanks for all the help you gave me in getting me started as an admin. You will always be my second mentor and a good friend!
Best of luck, and see you back all healthy soon :)

• Friendly
ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif

Don't leave me... :(
Well, "Krya på dig, grottmänniska."

To the day of your health we will drink and we'll sing. Get well asap!

• Friendly
Yes, I'm resigning.
Some of you guys know that I'm at hospital and my back is broken, I still have no idea when I will be back and play. I maybe will be at the hospital 3 weeks or maybe 1, really hard to say.

It was hard to make this decision but the life comes before playing.

A big thanks to @Zou, my mentor, you always answered me if I had a question, you helped me with everything,
Many thanks~

Thanks to @Stubb, @Madact, @mosteraz, @Da Random, @Persi, @Heratade, @The Death Stalker, for being awesome friends and for helping me a lot.
Many thanks~

Big thanks to @Kevin for giving be the chance of being a part of the admin team.
Many thanks~

I'm resigning because of that I'm really bad atm, nothing else.

I might re-apply when I'm back.

If you have any question feel free to ask, you may PM me or send me a message via steam.

~Caveman
all the best, hope you get back up soon again.
there's always a place for you if you want to come back when you feel better again :)

Users who are viewing this thread