Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63019016
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-23-16 14:44
Reason about the Ban Exploit/Bugusing
Admin that Banned you Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Im reformed and I have learned from my mistakes. And When im able to Play on Panda you will see that I wont do any mistakes anymore.
Have a nice evening !

Dear Panda community,
I´ve been banned for like 2 years now.
Why did I got banned because I didnt read the rules I broke the rules and were bugusing
After 1 year I realized that I´ve done something wrong, yea I did broke the rules and I was not awear of this.

In the last years I´ve learned not to Insult,bugusing,trolling and bugusing.

Have a nice evening !

Yes this is reformed dude, were all joking on that Server in not talking everything in Chat.
I mostly talk in voice Chat. that with Fucked bitches was a funny word between some friends on the Server, I wasnt insulting anyone

Dont you deffend yourself if someone is insulting you and freekilling you ? dude cmon man

• Funny
Reactions: DeadSworn
By the way, all the bans that I got I was a kid in didnt knew what I´ve done. Now I checked all my bans and saw that I have dont really big shit at the Server as a Player who played for a very very Long time on that Server. I learned out of my mistakes man.

(I think it was him, you might want to double check)
@Madact , I'd like to mention that a while back when I was still here we found an alt of this guy and he joined the server while still banned on this account

• Dislike
Reactions: Nameless
Yea that was me, but as I said I love this Server so much and I learned out of my mistakes.

Yea that was me, but as I said I love this Server so much and I learned out of my mistakes.

If you joined back with an alt that means you haven't learned and you broke the rules by joining with an alt account. That means you're still the same and will go through any length to get what you want even if it means breaking rules.

No it dosent. I learned to not go anymore with alts on Servers where Im permanently banned man u dont understand it,

Why do you even barge in, its not your decision
He or anyone can add information if it is about you. So lose the attitude

Reactions: lionish and Capp
Let me get this right, so you join Jb break rules and get a perm on your ass. You then go to other communities doing the same things and get banned/muted/gagged there, you then come back here with an alt and get permed again as you joined with an alt while being banned. (this hasn't happened to long ago)

Now you come here saying that you've learned from your mistakes since you got banned here and you won't ever do it again. Am I missing something or does this just sound very idiotic?

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Cryptic and Nitro4D
As fun as this is, since I saw the chat logs on the other community I all ready made up my mind.

Seeing as you are misbehaving on the other community I do not believe you are ready to return. You are getting punished there and looking at your chat log it still looks like you're still old you. I'd rather not accept that back here, jailbreak is difficult to handle as it is without babysitting more trouble.

Declined and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread