Accepted I'm going take another try at the same issue. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treshh

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:29844066&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: {LEO} saying
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29844066
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-05-17 02:34
Reason about the Ban: The account simplicity (was Russian Boi With GoldFeesh) got banned multiple times from Panda. At the time Bad wanted to use the account for Black Ops 2 and TF2. I didn't tell him what he could and couldn't go on, so I thought letting him used the account would be harmless, It wasn't and got me banned. The password on simplicity has been changed and Bad will not be able to access it. Bad and I are close friends, so we did share each others accounts. I used to go on Bad for different things for some games. I do apologize to Dominoose for giving him crap, while he did nothing wrong.
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: As Steam says all bans on my alt would be my fault, since I own the account. Though from what I heard Panda Community does not have this rule. I talked with Lighty about this, he should respond if he has a different or similar take on the issue. I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with any of this but I have become an Admin on Hyten (the server Luigi runs)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try and explain it in case it made no sense.

Treshh and Bad are two people (no shit amirite? :^))

Treshh made an alt account "Russian Boi With GoldFeesh" which he stopped playing on.
Treshh played on Bad's account, resulting in the connection between the two when alt checkup was used.
Treshh gave Bad his alt so Bad can play BO2, later Treshh allowed Bad to play TF2 but did not tell him not to play on panda, therefore stacking up bans as he was causing trouble..

So Treshh's alt was banned for being Bad's alt, and Treshh was banned for being perma'd on an alt which he didn't play on, nor knew that Bad was causing trouble.

IMO he deserves another chance. If the bans on his alt which he didn't even play on don't count in, he would still have at least 2 more chances to redeem himself before perm.
The original thread was a mindfuck to understand with Stabbin thinking Bad's account was Treshh's alt when it in fact wasn't, and with @Luigi123 not even understanding any of it correctly...

Treshh's bans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:29844066&Submit
Treshh's alt but Bad's bans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:114637312&Submit=Search
Bad's bans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:104833709&Submit=Search

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: Vecomti and TBotV63
Hi there,

I am willing to give a chance to Treshh as I agree that it would not be fair for someone to be banned by letting someone else who is banned play on their alt, however you should acknowledge the consequences that may lead to someone else playing on your alt. I gave the ban as one, it is linked to Bad and Treshh's main account, and that since both main accounts are linked, alt accounts would be linked to those accounts as well which makes it difficult either Bad or Treshh made the account, however Treshh claimed that it was his account. The problem was it believable? One person is perm banned, and the other is not and an alt is being played on that is linked to both accounts. Bad or Treshh could have created the alt, who knows. One could be making up a cover for someone who actually created or play on the alt. its a choice to decide and that on the first appeal, most of the people were against the appeal and that the ban should go through. I did spoke to others and the ban went through.

From all this, I am again willing to give a chance as although the story could either be true or false, I have known Treshh for quite a while and that I will consider lifting the ban after others have said their part in this appeal.

Also @Lighty, I don't understand why you believe I didn't "understand any of it correctly", what part did I not understand? Though I will admit that the ban was the wrong choice, but what did I not understand from the entire story of Treshh letting Bad play on his alt? Not trying to ruin our relationship or cause a fuss, but just curious.

Also @Lighty, I don't understand why you believe I didn't "understand any of it correctly", what part did I not understand? Though I will admit that the ban was the wrong choice, but what did I not understand from the entire story of Treshh letting Bad play on his alt? Not trying to ruin our relationship or cause a fuss, but just curious.
You seem to have misunderstood it a bit, they do not share an IP as they aren't in the same household. You also mentioned that if Treshh gave Bad another alt with the consequences going onto Treshh as well as being punished for it, however it wouldn't matter who made it unless Treshh used it and connected to panda before giving it to Bad. And if Treshh didn't connect to panda first then there is no evidence of Treshh giving Bad an alt as they would be in no way connected. That to me seemed like you misunderstood it, maybe I just understood you wrong, if I did my bad.

I just would like to let you know that I appreciate you apologizing, I have been trying to change how I think and I’ll admit that I was in the wrong in using the fact that I had depression in order to use it against you. I think now would be the best time to say that my depression is getting better but not completely gone, which is a step forward, and I know better not to use my depression as an excuse for anything with everything I’ve done. To those whom I may have affected, I apologize, and I hope we can work things out.

I think you deserve a second chance as well, but I also think you should still have a gag for the damage you’ve caused to the community.

• Agree
Reactions: treshh
It’s all good Lighty , you’re still getting cookies from me :)

Accepted, Closed and Moved.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread