I'm doing a school project and need your help (1 Viewer)

Ember Ribbon

I'd grab one of those Uncle Sam memes but I'm too lazy. To be brief, I'm doing a media project about how message rooms (in my case, discord) has affected teens. I kinda need footage of how people I know have used the program, so would anyone like to just answer a couple questions about how discord has affected y'all? it'd be a great help.

That's kinda it. Go on. shoo

How about you conduct a survey in your school? I'm certain there are a lot of people who used Discord, you could also add other messanger like Whatsapp or Facebook messenger to the survey and then compare discord to the others in your project. That way even people who haven't heard of or used Discord can participate in the survey.

Reactions: Dandy
Just check facebook, skype, messenger and every social network and its lookalike and alter a bit. I am sure there are plenty of those.

Attention all Panda Community Gamers! Ember Ribbon is in great danger and he needs your help to gather information for his school media project, but to do this he needs some footage and a couple of survey answers. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so Ember Ribbon can secure the "A" and finish his epic, media project!

Before I used Discord I was very anti-social, But I've met a lot of people on Discord and thats encouraged me I guess to talk more to people, Both IRL and online. It's affected me in a pretty good way actually.

Before I used Discord I was very anti-social, But I've met a lot of people on Discord and thats encouraged me I guess to talk more to people, Both IRL and online. It's affected me in a pretty good way actually.
Thanks Vinny. You don't mind if I put this in the project, do you?

Attention all Panda Community Gamers! Ember Ribbon is in great danger and he needs your help to gather information for his school media project, but to do this he needs some footage and a couple of survey answers. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so Ember Ribbon can secure the "A" and finish his epic, media project!
Help me get that awesome Unusual Swag

How about you conduct a survey in your school? I'm certain there are a lot of people who used Discord, you could also add other messanger like Whatsapp or Facebook messenger to the survey and then compare discord to the others in your project. That way even people who haven't heard of or used Discord can participate in the survey.
Ive already been conducting a bit of a survey, but since the goal I'm going for is how the program has affected people, I consider it kinda a waste of resources to ask people who don't use the program. Plus, my school is kinda small but I don't know everyone

• Friendly
Reactions: vinny

Users who are viewing this thread