I'm banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello admins, how are you ??

I've been banned for like forever, and that was for a reason that i was telling other players to join other servers

I believe i know now my mistake and i won't do that again, EVER
So i hope you guys get that ban off me, please .. cause really, I've learned my lesson and paid for my mistake ._.
All my friends play in and like your servers and i really wanna join them but i can't, it would be a pleasure if i can play in your servers again.

The template :-

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=moaz&Submit=
Banned Steam Account : mjebawi OR [M.L.C]MOATH-FreeSyria
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:56463109
Date and Time of the Ban : 11-09-13 18:36
Reason about the Ban : Adversiting other servers
Admin that Banned you : Ron

I really hope u guys consider my appeal

My regards ...

You actually haven't already paid for your mistake, but you are indeed paying for it.
Why did you do it in the first place? I mean, it's easy to break the rules, and then apologize. I know a guy, Hunter Panda, which used to spam a lot. Electrod eventually banned him, he apologized here and got unbanned. Then I caught him spamming again when Electrod wasn't there. I reported him again and got permabanned.
So how do we (The admins) know that you're not going to do it again?

''Didn't stop after mutliple warnings'' Ban can stay for me.

Every ban ever is after warnings, why should this one be different? The thing here is, now that he is suddenly banned he now realises what is actually up, so now he does really regret it and knows not to do it. Should he have known so long ago? Yes. Is it stupid? Yes. Welcome to planet Earth. We can so easily check whether he does it again, I don't see a reason why not to unban him if he promises not to do it again.

If need be, we could compromise and unban him but give him a silence for a while / permanently, depending on what others think.

Reactions: Electrod
well he actually has alot of warnings, I didn't knew ron also warned him. I've spotted him doing this multiple times. I guess he will just spam again when he gets unbanned. But we could try yes. and just keep track of his chatlogs

I do agree that if it's that many warnings then the situation changes, and at some point it gets too bad to say what I said. I don't know how many warnings he got or how so it's harder for me to judge, therefore I also proposed the silence instead.

I don't see why he can't have a final chance to redeem himself.

Besides, it's not like it's hard to keep a track of him, so if anything else DOES need to be invoked, that's hardly any skin off our backs either.

Well, he apologized, he told he has learned his lesson, that he will never restart it, and it's been already seven months since his ban.

As Evo said, let's give him a silence for a while, then as Saxton said, we'll keep an eye to his chatlog when he won't have his silence anymore.
Simply, if he ever restart advertising, it will result to a permanent ban, and EVERY protests won't be accepted.

Why add a silence? Why is it necessary? He's here to apologise for what did and get it revoked, not lessened. If he ever does it again just jump to a perm.

In my opinion, observed or not, we shouldn't add a silence.

Reactions: Electrod
+1, I don't think it's necessary either.

Alright, you're unbanned.
Welcome back to panda.

We'll keep an eye on you though !

Please, don't think that I was against you. I was trying to understand.
Anyways, welcome back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread