Accepted im banned from panda community by a mistake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigmire

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans

Name of your Banned Steam Account my name is: the player S.S.A :)= or gigmire :)= SSA

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:57678736

Date and Time of the : Ban 07-30-13 21:52

Reason about the Ban : There was a glich in tf2 on the server, and i went in by a mistake,i got told off by danny1998, and i didn`t get out quick enough and
thats all.

Then i got banned

Admin that Banned you : danny1998

ಠ_ಠ

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Jayy
So your telling that you accidently got in glitch and after danny warning you you tried to get away with it? Seems legit

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
So your telling that you accidently got in glitch and after danny warning you you tried to get away with it? Seems legit

No i got in the glitch before danny told me off, and just wasnt quick enough to get out.

Man, that's a long time ago.
Do you still know which server you were banned from, because I don't remember. You say that there was a glitch where you went in and I warned you about not doing it. As I recall, a VSH map has a crack or a window, where you were able to get outside of the map, where you could damage players that is on the map, but they can't see you, nor shoot back. I remember that there were several other players that did that as well, and it was not just you. I did most likely warn everyone on the server about not performing that glitch, or action will be taken, but I am not entirely sure if I did warn.

You claim that you went in by mistake and got banned permanently by me. May I ask why you post a ban appeal after so long?

• Agree
No i got in the glitch before danny told me off, and just wasnt quick enough to get out.
That sounds like I didn't have the overview of whom that "got in the glitch", since an admin shall always warn the player first, and if it is so that the player ignores the warning, he/she will be slain.

Man, that's a long time ago.
Do you still know which server you were banned from, because I don't remember. You say that there was a glitch where you went in and I warned you about not doing it. As I recall, a VSH map has a crack or a window, where you were able to get outside of the map, where you could damage players that is on the map, but they can't see you, nor shoot back. I remember that there were several other players that did that as well, and it was not just you. I did most likely warn everyone on the server about not performing that glitch, or action will be taken, but I am not entirely sure if I did warn.

You claim that you went in by mistake and got banned permanently by me. May I ask why you post a ban appeal after so long?

A lot of my friends plays at that server, and i would like to join them

I believe there is more to this story as @Danny is asking those questions. Do you @gigmire remember more about the situation? Such as what server and so on?

I want to know what type of glitch it was before we continue. But damn, 2013 xD

it was panda community vsh, and the glitch was a hole in the wall, in the desert if i remember correct

May I ask why you post a ban appeal after so long?
So that you cant remember what happened then and ask for an unban for no particualr reason. Nevertheless he has no bans at all just 1 perm for exploiting. From my knowledge exploiting and having no bans in record doesnt mean perm

it was panda community vsh, and the glitch was a hole in the wall, in the desert if i remember correct

I actually know what you're on about. I do believe the map has a patch for this as I myself back in the day have seen this happen a lot. Maybe even did it myself...what? it was 2013 I had no interest in being an admin
I forgot the map name, but to get through the hole you would have to sentry jump or really rocket jump into it. Sentry rocket in, get in and you drop to the floor underneath the map. You can then place a sentry below as the map is on a hill, making it impossible to get in unless you knew how.

The thing is that you can't accidentally do this glitch. You must purposely sentry jump into it.

Though this sort of thing doesn't issue a perm, I don't accept lies on an unban...It just goes to show that you could possibly be capable to redo any glitches again which means more work for admins to keep the peace. I'd rather not unban someone who is lying and is not sorry for the rules he broke because he shows no respect.

• Agree
Reactions: Tornado and Tsumiki
I actually know what you're on about. I do believe the map has a patch for this as I myself back in the day have seen this happen a lot. Maybe even did it myself...what? it was 2013 I had no interest in being an admin
I forgot the map name, but to get through the hole you would have to sentry jump or really rocket jump into it. Sentry rocket in, get in and you drop to the floor underneath the map. You can then place a sentry below as the map is on a hill, making it impossible to get in unless you knew how.

The thing is that you can't accidentally do this glitch. You must purposely sentry jump into it.

Though this sort of thing doesn't issue a perm, I don't accept lies on an unban...It just goes to show that you could possibly be capable to redo any glitches again which means more work for admins to keep the peace. I'd rather not unban someone who is lying and is not sorry for the rules he broke because he shows no respect.

Sorry im not sure what u mean.

Got there by a mistake and thats it !

As Danny wrote (That sounds like I didn't have the overview of whom that "got in the glitch", since an admin shall always warn the player first, and if it is so that the player ignores the warning, he/she will be slain.)

Got warned and banned in a matter of minutes, thats what i recall.

I think that i have been more than honest, or else i would probably just have asked for an unban for no particular reason.

Madact says that you cant do the exploit unintentionally. If what Madact says is true then i would suggest an unban. But hey that's my opinion.

The map were most likely vsh_west_fix1 or something like that. I remember the glitch too when back in 2012-2013, and there were usually alot of people abusing it. There were like 3 windows in map and you were able to go in one of them by rocket/sticky jumping or sentry jumping. You just needed to crouch walk through the window and you would drop in underground world.

Because it's kinda difficult to actually "accidently" get there, because you need to do something for it obviouslly. If the case was u saw someone going in there and you followed, u got warned for it and later on you went there again, then thats the ban. And I believe it wasn't your first time, alot of other people did it aswell as Danny stated.

• Agree
Oh i remember that bug from vsh_west_fix1, it was missing a wall, it was only texture in the window so you could crouch in it and walk under the map. From under the map you could actually get some hits on the hale.

Imo, does not matter if he did it in purpose or not, he stay'd banned for all this time, he did not use a VPN to get in or anything, he just accepted the ban and waited this long time. Seems like a chill dude who comes back after all that time, passion for the pandas.

• Dislike
Reactions: Fiescha
Back in 2013 the admin policy's could of been different back then (or none at all following a certain structure) and hence why it was issued to be a perm ban. Since it's 2016 it's changed around and usually we try to follow a particular pattern.

I'm just confused on how it was an accident. It is West Fix...well, it wasn't called 'fix' at the time ;) Levi seems to give a answer on how it can be an accident and it looks pretty standard.

Well due to today's standard on exploiting and it's been a very long time I'll unban you. Your ban will still count as a punishment though and it will be noted this appeal happened.

So as long as you don't cause any trouble, you're welcome back to panda community ::): Closed

I came back to check on this user. He is all ready showing no respect for this community.
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/16412

All ready gagged. Going to monitor this one as I don't like people who get a second chance that still break the rules.

Edit : Still doing it, another gag placed.

Update Edit 16/04/2016 : Chatlog has improved. Not the best but he's learning.

Update Edit 27/05/2016 : Evidence of FL and calling people noobs, gag placed on again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread