I'm back (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drama died when the ones who caused it left.

I bet I did a work better than your, I didn't go on Jailbreak to randomly slay everyone, and before getting demoted I didn't freekill 12 Players/Second.

My, if you're changed, welcome back.
Go away if you want to do what you did before.

As per, nothing has changed with you, you immature little weasel, get your facts straight that was Mermite you pleb.

I wasn't even demoted I left out of free will, I've just come back from a break. The ban has really helped me sort my life out, it was exam season and I needed a reason to revise.

Cheers Kevin, I mean it.

As per, nothing has changed with you, you immature little weasel, get your facts straight that was Mermite you pleb.

Lovely, it was Mermite.

Pace and love, then. <3

Reactions: Lukas
Welcome back, Lukas
I've been expecting you.
dr-evil.jpg

• Winner
Oh, look who's back. Glad to see you though :)

I feel rude not saying anything to your pm, so I'll just say welcome back and add something you can't take your eyes off.

gay_dance.gif

WELCOME BACK

tfw I thought I would be shunned like a decomposing watermelon yet here I am with everyone welcoming me back

2c7.gif

I am not used to positive attention from you guys, pls.

Thank you all though, means a lot <3

tfw I thought I would be shunned like a decomposing watermelon yet here I am with everyone welcoming me back

View attachment 3972

I am not used to positive attention from you guys, pls.

Thank you all though, means a lot <3
aslong as you dont hate me cit. you

aslong as you dont hate me cit. you

You apologised for banning me, I read that the day before I was unbanned and I was like

"Eh, what would come out of a grudge"

Nothing. Nothing would. Buy a plane ticket and come give me a hug Kev.

Ok I have not joined on the band wagon but that is because I was unsure of how he was going to be with what people said and after reading all the comments I hope this new Lukas stays welcome back mate

Ok I have not joined on the band wagon but that is because I was unsure of how he was going to be with what people said and after reading all the comments I hope this new Lukas stays welcome back mate

Even Michael has welcomed me back, oh god I should stop being so nice, all these happy nostalgic welcomes are making my flesh melt.

image.gif

I'm going to be honest, you don't know how much I want to make a remark right now. Break the ice a little. But everyone's being so nice I'm kinda just here like

Still+not+sure+if+sarcasm+_25c6c47be80a0ea6b03ca3e765b83adc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread