I'm a tree, oh wait, I'm not... (1 Viewer)

Kah

Oi there! Before you ask me about the butterfly in front of my name, yes it's really necessary.

The name I'm going with currently, is Ka (if you wan't to know my real name, just send me a PM or add me on steam.) I'm a sharp and optimistic lad - but I can have a really sensitive temper sometimes. Fortunately, I know how to control myself and my anger. Don't worry I won't bite! I mainly play Dota 2, TOME and Freak Fortress 2 (2k+ hours on TF2 and 1,7K+ hours on Dota.)

I've just recently started to play on your 2fort and Freak Fortress 2 server. I'm crazy about FF2, I've loved it since the day I got to hear about it. Of course I have a favorite boss, her name is Koishi Komeiji but you don't seem to have her! >.<

Anyway, when I saw that this community had a forum I decided to register an account immediately. It's seems to be an awesome community with both great members and players. But that's not the only reason. You see, I also decided to register on the forums because I wan't to make some suggestions so the management can improve this community even further, just wait and see!

If you have any further questions about me, you're welcome to add me on Steam, send me a PM here or read the full description about me in my Steam Community profile.

NO I DON'T LIKE PONIES.

Reactions: Kevin
Sup man, see you on the servers :)

hello , enjoy your stay in hell panda community

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread