Declined If you need a helping hand. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day/ Good evening / Good night, ladies and gentleman of the glorious Panda-Community!

My name is Lunatic Blaze or for those who know me better "Luna" or "Blaze"

I am 17 years old (*14th February 1997), comming from germany and going to the university for 1 year now.

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51090378

My online-times are very random. I'm every day online in Steam and I play like every day some hours Team Fortress 2 (1-19 hours).

I have a microphone, but doesn't use it much, because I never play with headset so there would be a totaly mess when I would start my mic. Even if I have my headphones like 50cm away from me.

I am the leader of GoRaz (Ghosts of Razgriz), and had some experience as Mod on Slender server (Lunar Republic) and Gmod Tech server.

I usually play on the Dodgeball server, but since I found out that you are running a Slenderserver, I would like to watch over the Slender server a lot. Of course I am ready to join any other Panda-Community related server which needs an Mod/Admin to keep away the bad guys and let the panda's live friendly and happy.

Now the sad news, I don't really had experience with the SourceMod. But I would like to learn some commands and how everything works. The good thing, I also learning "Java" at the university, which is about making scrpits and other things like that. So this will help me out learning something about SourceMods.

I may am a shy person at the beginning, but everytime in my life I became a leader or inspector of something big, so I could handle it. I am a very kind person, but I can be hard at rules! However, I wouldn't kick someone just because someone said he is bad or something. First I want to see facts before punishment hits those bad people's.
I'm also a very organised character. If there is an event or something, it is right at the time, maybe even 30 minutes before the actual event starts. I don't like comming too late except there are reasons. Also, if I detect a problem, I try to solve it as fast as I can. Even it if it is very hard, I stay focused and try every option I didn't try'd so far.

As Mod/Trail Admin/Admin, I of course watch out that the server keep's peacefull and nice all the time. Racism and Bad Language are just not helpfull and cause a lot of trouble. Also, the rules aren't there to break them. If someone breaks the rules multiple times, he will be warned/gaged/muted and if he still breaks rules or interrupt people, the next step of kick/ (or short bann) will arrive. However, I will try my best to not let it come that far.

That's it so far! For personal questions etc. you simply can add me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062446484/

Ps: Let the Panda's live happily ever after us humans. I want to see more Panda's in the future. :3
I love Panda's. :3

Sincerely,
~Lunatic Blaze~

Last edited:
Well, it seem to be an honest application, his way of moderating isn't bad at all, his english looks good.

Actually, the admins affirm that we are not looking for any new admin at the moment though.

Well, it seem to be an honest application, his way of moderating isn't bad at all, his english looks good.

Actually, the admins affirm that we are not looking for any new admin at the moment though.

That was my question about "a helping hand".
However, I appreciate for the fast/friendly reply. :)

If there should be any problems or less admins in the future, let me know!
Anyways, have an awesome day/evening/night.
Sincerely,
~Lunatic Blaze~

Ps: May I am allowed to add you? :3
Pps: I was more afraid about my english abilities...
Learning English on a German school is like working as a doctor in a bar.

English is fair enough and seems like a decent guy. I also believe we don't have anyone for Slender. Though does that server even have a decent amount of players now?

However, I wouldn't kick someone just because someone said he is bad or something. First I want to see facts before punishment hits those bad people's.

Except this. Just, what?

English is fair enough and seems like a decent guy. I also believe we don't have anyone for Slender. Though does that server even have a decent amount of players now?

Except this. Just, what?

Yeah I know, blame the german schools who "try" to speak english right. I just mean, when I get called as admin because someone detects one of those bad guys, I need some evidence to confirm that he's a bad guy. In our time, kids who are like 4 years old even know more insulting words... And those kids are everywhere don't even know what they are talking.

I would be glad to make slender a bit famous again .

Ps: Hello Ellie Goulding ^.^

Yeah I know, blame the german schools who "try" to speak english right. I just mean, when I get called as admin because someone detects one of those bad guys, I need some evidence to confirm that he's a bad guy. In our time, kids who are like 4 years old even know more insulting words... And those kids are everywhere don't even know what they are talking.

You made it sound like 'bad' as in bad player, not a bad guy.

Ps: Hello Ellie Goulding ^.^

GKg9tsc.png

Yeah I know, blame the german schools who "try" to speak english right.[...]

That is untrue. Schools in general don't teach you anything. If you want to learn or achieve something, you have to do it all by yourself.
I did however have lots of laughs in the English classes I have had to attend. ("Soll isch da nochn sörkel drum machen?").

Regards
A self-taught German

That is untrue. Schools in general don't teach you anything. If you want to learn or achieve something, you have to do it all by yourself.
I did however have lots of laughs in the English classes I have had to attend. ("Soll isch da nochn sörkel drum machen?").

Regards
A self-taught German

What the hell is a Sörkel? xD
But yeah, we had a guy speaking 5 sentences in 40 minutes. 40 minutes of pure heart attacks because we had no air left from laughing our ass off.

declined due several reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread