If you could be a videogame character. (1 Viewer)

I want to have one thing straight here: is this about being a video game character in said game or being that character but still living in the real world? Because being a dovahkiin is fucking pointless when you have no dragons to kill.
Well would you not like to fucking blast your enemys out the window with your voice?

Well would you not like to fucking blast your enemys out the window with your voice?

And with what souls would you unlock the shout? From which word wall would you get it?

Yea that's right. Useless in the real world.

• Winner
Reactions: Chillix
i would be Aiden Pearce from Watch_Dogs xD hacking everything alive and get used self defensive skills

i would be Aiden Pearce from Watch_Dogs xD hacking everything alive and get used self defensive skills
--
Hope that the bugs in the system won't kill you.
Cars glitching trough the ground launching at you with insane speed killing you in one hit.

• Funny
Reactions: Wasman
I wouldn't want to be anyone else, because I'm happy with who I am. I do not aspire to be someone else, I only aspire to the best myself I can be.

However, I wouldn't mind being Tails the Fox.

I want to have one thing straight here: is this about being a video game character in said game or being that character but still living in the real world? Because being a dovahkiin is fucking pointless when you have no dragons to kill.
Video game's world.

Users who are viewing this thread