If you could be a videogame character. (1 Viewer)

Bushmann

Banned
Who would you be?

Definitly medic....my god that would be awesome!

Trainer Red from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow

@Kevin
60258-jpg.2874.jpg

[22:33:41] Skiffa: abd finnish kiddos are like energy drinks and yolo, and they are fatty fats
[22:33:45] Skiffa: like jarza
[22:34:04] Skiffa: but without yolo
[22:35:11] Danny:Don't mess with Jarza
[22:35:18] Danny: He's actually Gordon Freeman
[22:35:25] Kevin: lol
[22:35:30] Kevin: with a cum wall

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyrim
Either Dovahkiin or atleast a essential (immortal) follower (including meeko if he gets immortality through console).

Meeko is best follower <3

@Kevin
60258-jpg.2874.jpg

[22:33:41] Skiffa: abd finnish kiddos are like energy drinks and yolo, and they are fatty fats
[22:33:45] Skiffa: like jarza
[22:34:04] Skiffa: but without yolo
[22:35:11] Dan Edward Gilbu:Don't mess with Jarza
[22:35:18] Dan Edward Gilbu: He's actually Gordon Freeman
[22:35:25] Kevin: lol
[22:35:30] Kevin: with a cum wall
yes

Athena from Borderlands Pre-Sequel and Tales from the Borderlands. Becuz Captain America's shield doesn't have spikes.

zu'u fund kos dovahkiin dahik zu'u fund kriin paal voth swag ahrk vothni aaz (i offer a cookie to the first one translating this)

zu'u fund kos dovahkiin dahik zu'u fund kriin paal voth swag ahrk vothni aaz (i offer a cookie to the first one translating this)
*Doodles* Dragonborn *Doodles* Swag *Doodles*

A old man living in a small cave, giving swords to green clothed midgets who passes by.

Best Character ever.

• Winner
Reactions: Fennie

I want be a dragonborn, cause I want to slay foe with swag without mercy

I don't really have a favourite that I would absolutely be all the time, but I guess I'll go with Cpl. Shephard from Half-Life: Opposing Force.

Watch out @Jarza, I'll be coming for you ;)

I want to have one thing straight here: is this about being a video game character in said game or being that character but still living in the real world? Because being a dovahkiin is fucking pointless when you have no dragons to kill.

I want to have one thing straight here: is this about being a video game character in said game or being that character but still living in the real world? Because being a dovahkiin is fucking pointless when you have no dragons to kill.
indeed but i guess it is the video game's world =/

Users who are viewing this thread