If warden allows it (1 Viewer)

stalker455655

Hey there everyone c:

So ive started playing jailbreak again since i have the time now :).But what i want to ask is this:Baiting is not allowed (trowing mad milk or jarate etc...).Now i want to ask you, if wardens says "I allow you to trow it" are guard allowed to do it?

stalker455655 or Igor
As always call me what you want :)

Baiting is NEVER allowed. Warden can't allow it (the baiting itself), so. Guards who bait will be punished. There are 2 possible ways in which this can happen:
  1. Admin slays him (or gives more serious punishments if he continues baiting). This is when there is Admin online.
  2. Warden can allow a prisoner to kill him (but then the prisoner can't be killed for having "rebeled"). This is when there's no Admin online.
In very rare cases, it could happen that throwing jarate or madmilk, or jumping around prisoners, or what, it can be part of an original game by the Warden.
But Baiting in general is punished in 1 of the 2 ways I mentioned you.

Baiting is NEVER allowed. Warden can't allow it (the baiting itself), so. Guards who bait will be punished. There are 2 possible ways in which this can happen:
  1. Admin slays him (or gives more serious punishments if he continues baiting). This is when there is Admin online.
  2. Warden can allow a prisoner to kill him (but then the prisoner can't be killed for having "rebeled"). This is when there's no Admin online.
In very rare cases, it could happen that throwing jarate or madmilk, or jumping around prisoners, or what, it can be part of an original game by the Warden.
But Baiting in general is punished in 1 of the 2 ways I mentioned you.

Ok, thank you for clearing that up, because in other thread some admins said it was allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread