If a new gamemode will be added (1 Viewer)

Will it add?

• Yes :)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No :(

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heywery

Hello, i want to present a new gamemode (if you know it , it's ok) Gamemode's name is Wario Ware Mod. What can we do in this gamemode? We MUST to do that what writes in title. For example : "FIGHT TO THE DEATH!". You must fight all blue or all red (if you in blue then red, if you in red then blu) So i will send you a video where guy playing in this gamemode

So like a minigames gamemode ?

We had this before but the plugin broke. Also will it add?

• Funny
Reactions: mosteraz
Wario ware mod is actually pretty funny, but what I heard , that plugin can easily break.
Especially "breaking ration" is pretty high, when Team fortress is updating. So on my opinion, we can try but I prefer to keep hands away from that plugin.

It's such a fun gamemode, please add it... o3o

As stated, we have had a ww server before. But it was not very popular, it was almost always empty and it was broken. I asked Kevin if he could fix it, he couldn't and decided to remove it.

If they release a stable version in the future, sure. But for now I don't think it's worth it.

The Thread is in the wrong section.

I'd like a new game mode, anyway. We could test it as we did with the Super Smash Smash Bros Gamemode.

• Useful
Reactions: mosteraz
If they release a stable version in the future, sure. But for now I don't think it's worth it.
With the ever so increasing flow of tf2 updates I don't think a stable update will be released any time soon

this minigames r very interesting and cool :) hope we can try it. and if it´s not popular, it´s definitely funny with 5 people too, i mean .)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread