Declined Idk what i need to do im new (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:229498221

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Captain Banana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229498221

Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-04 17:10:11

Reason about the Ban: Exploiting

Admin that Banned you: @Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I didnt cheat and that was glitch so i thought i can do it and she even didnt say me to stop and thats rude cause i didnt know

Speaking of rude, madact is a girl, not a boy.

2019-11-27 (2).png

If you understand your actions are not allowed, I will decrease the time given. However if you do it yet again you will receive a permanent ban .
If you have questions about what is allowed and what isn't, nows your time to ask them. Here's a link to the rules

I was expecting for you to respond to what I said, but you didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if you understood that what you've done is incorrect. You had 11 days to say something, espically with the reporter commenting themselves asking you a question

And again, I did not warn you. The player who reported you warned you as you where doing it, yet you continued.

If anything you've been nothing but rude to me not responding and saying I'm rude when I'm communicating perfectly clear xD
It expires next week, you may as well wait it out now. Questions of what is not allowed ask me in a forum pm. Don't make anymore appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread