Idea for apirl fool (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this about Jailbreak?

mabye ALL bosses will LOCKED, but only Blitz and JOHN CENA , but blitz REDUCE HP and reduce few DMG, and john cena will invisible wher Rage is ON, but i am too lazy with blitz because endless ammos
Whaaaaaaaaat? I don't understand anything..

What hell your profile pic O.O

Are you really 16 years old?
If you would like to practice your English I could help you. (Sono Italiano.)

I meant on Steam.
You're 16, wake up, goddamnit.

Off-topic
And who told people needs to have 100% perfect english?.... I thought decent english is good enough for communicate >_>
In fact, I learned English when I was 21-22 , age doesnt never matter *dances* . So my point is , you should stop being grammar nazi and pointing other's English "problems".

Senpai notice me

Off-topic
And who told people needs to have 100% perfect english?.... I thought decent english is good enough for communicate >_>
In fact, I learned English when I was 21-22 , age doesnt never matter *dances* . So my point is , you should stop being grammar nazi and pointing other's English "problems".

Senpai notice me

But I hate how Italians, in particular, learn English.
They teach a mediocre english in the schools.

• Agree
Reactions: Zou
But I hate how Italians, in particular, learn English.
They teach a mediocre english in the schools.

I think my brain just felt off,,,,
Mediocre English is good enough, if peeps understands each others. My main point is you attacking to all peeps, who has lack of english , I have seen that multiple times , doesnt matter are they italians, germans , russians or pigs , you really need to correct them and saying their english isnt good enough.... and in my eyes, that looks pretty offensive....

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Please plebs, cheer up. Just end that conversation/argument here. It is a waste of time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread