Accepted Iceviet Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceviet

Name: Viet
Nickname: iceviet

Im 15. Im getting 16 on 21 april

Who gave you permission to apply?
Im 15 i don't need permission

| steamname: ♣Iceviet♣

| steam3ID: [U:1:108469212]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:54234606

| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068734940

| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iceviet

| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068734940

Cest-Central european summer time
Currently is this my time to get online because of school it change every 2 months.

Monday 8 Am till 10 am/4:45 pm till 9 pm
Tuesday 8 am till 9.30 am/3:45 pm till 5:45 pm (this is not till 9 pm because of my freeruning)
Wednesday 8 am till 9:30/4:45 pm till 9 pm
Thursday 2:45 pm till 9 pm
Friday 4:45 pm till 11 PM
Saturday 11 am till 11 pm (sometimes i have freerun on saturday 6 pm till 10 pm)
Sunday 11 am till 9 pm

For wich server are you apply for ?
For Saxston Hale if that is possible. Yes i would visit other server for a report.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes a logitech G430

I don't have been a admin before

No i don't have any experience with it.

Why should you choose me ?
Im very active on The VSH server and on the forums you can almost find me everyday on the hale server. But i can't be in the server 24/7 because i have a life and school.
i try to stay active on server as long as i can.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishment
As a admin your job is not banning people because that is not the reason why your a admin.
Admin is someone that helps your not get prema banned on the server. He help you to listen to the rules and help you to not break to rules. if you break the rules sure there is punishment for. But that can be a reminder for what your did wrong that moment. Being a admin is your responsbily to warn the people not to break rules.

Punishment
If someone is breaking the rules they get 1 warning.The sec for breaking a big rule because a a big rule has a large punishment so they get 2 warning for it.

For mic/spamming/overcaps. first and warning so they know whats coming next if they don't listen to the warden i ban them for 60 mins for the punishment.

Teaming/Camping
1 warning then a time bomb if they don't listen if they keep teaming or camping the ban would be 2 hours .

Glitching and Exploiting.
Glitching out a map a time bomb for staying on something that is a exploit like the wall on vsh_weapondepot_final i would warn them and if they don't listen i slab them off that.

Wasting time/waiting for the last one to get crit.
2 warning because the first time he could have been lagging. after the 2 warning a time bomb

Insults/racism
1 warning because you should not be insulting other players or being racist to them. Because your not doing that to a stranger right? Why should you do that in a videogame.

Hacking
Premaban with proof.

Reactions: Vanilla
Thanks for the info deep. helps me alot ! :)

Iceviet is a pleasant individual, with an overall positive attitude all around. His chat log is clean and shows him enforcing rules on a regular basis.
From my experience, he's a regular and active player, who if anything, is too nice:3:. Never had any issues with Ice during his time on vsh, and seems to be a fairly mature and collected player.
Therefore, I'm going to give Ice a +1, a very solid candidate for a potential trail admin.
Best of luck to you.:)

Reactions: iceviet
Thanks for the support i appreciate it alot ! :3:

I'm putting this into review as it has all the feedback it needs. Any changes to feedback please contact Kevin or me.

sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

Reactions: iceviet
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Blutz, should you have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread