Accepted IceSoul´s 4th Application for #13 Ff2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceSoul

-Name is IceSoul

-19 years

-this position is avaible in Kevins list

-STEAM_0:0:68613968

-I´m generally everyday two hours on weekdays, on the weekends more hours. My timezone is UTC.

-Yes, but I don´t use it every day.

-on a private server as Moderator from Minecraft but it´s still 5 years ago

-Ff2 is my favourite server, but still deathrun is also funny to play. On the deathrun server I´m not so often like Ff2

-No but I´m ready to learn it.

-I want to safe the fun for all player. Breaking the rules can destroy the fun, but if I am there i can enforce the rules so i can safe the funny rounds. Many players on this server are really nice. So i want to help them as admin too. My english is cancer but i hope you could read it. Thanks and have fun on the Panda servers. My playtime on the server are 30d.

-

Reactions: Patmosphere
Wasnt expecting this from you IceSoul

IceSoul is a nice guy to play with that enforces the rules and tries to let the other enforces.In my admin experience I never had a true call targetting him or neither I had to warn him in chat.

Said that take my HUGE +1.

I've seen iceSoul on the servers quite a bit, and when I'm half-asleep I see icesoul enforcing the rules. But before I give a +1, I would like to see your punishment lengths. So until they have been given...NEUTRAL.
Also, this application seems a bit rushed in my eyes. I'd say spend some time looking at the rules and then think about how long you would punish someone for breaking the rules

I do enjoy playing with IceSoul and i see him enforcing rules like that way the should be enforced. But as stated above, i want to see an improvement of punishing + lenghts. Does seem abit rushed too

The list you'll get later. With every punishment and the length. Thanks for thr nice opinions and see ya in ff2.

I would always work with 3 warnings.
After that, if no reaction or attempted improvement, I would begin with the pushment.
pushment in chat spamm / mic spam / too many Lennys: -1 times 30 minutes ban
-2 times 60 minutes ban
-3 times 180 minutes ban
-4 time 360 minutes ban
-5 times 1 day ban

The times should mark the steps.

Penalties in hacking: -permanent spell from the server (yes, everyone writes)

Punish with no Dmg make / Afk: -time bomb after the 3 warnings with it
they are starting to make Dmg

Penalty with no Dmg make / Afk be: -time bomb after the 3 warnings with it
they adhere to the rule of the boss
Damage
-Afk people I ask only 2 times after whether they there
are and
after it does not react after 5 minutes
hey are kicked out of the server (except
they are in SPEC)
-Afk boss kill immediately

from the map glitchen: -time bomb after the 3 warnings
- if it happens again and again so also in the second round
I would start with a ban of 60min
-2 times 180min
-3 times 360min ban
-4 times 1 day ban
-5 times 7 day ban

Time delay: -After 3 warnings I would start with timebomb
-by bans from the server I'm not sure

camping as hale / player in the red team: -3 prompts to stop that
-time bomb for the affected hale or
player

General: Time bomb is terminated when the warned or prompted player follows my instructions as admin. Every warning / prompt I would write or say depending on the situation in 30 seconds up to 60 seconds. Reads it nicely through and otherwise still nen nice day to the reader of the whole text has read nen beautiful day.

your "beloved" IceSoul

Well forgot teaming xD...
That depending on the situation of a slay or time bomb. The most important thing 2 warmings before i'll do something.
Evil pimp slap is the new flying service for people :B1:

well im still here in the waitroom
have fun on the servers guys and #freedom(no you are in a room with not one door!)

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
Giving Icesoul a +1 since he enforces rules, is a known face, i do think he would make a good asset to the staff team!

So know two +1 i´m still lucky today with the people here xD

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @LieväAutismi should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread