I would like to be unbanned- ArchXPita (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is ArchXPita
My steam id: STEAM_0:0:53310531
I got banned: 07-30-15 15:14
I got banned because me and zou wasnt really friends and he became admin and had the power. Its almost a year ago? At least that is what it feels like. I dont remember all of it, but i think they were bugging me he and another admin and i was gagged. so i abused the "call admin" thing. I was a childish kid, people might dont want me back at all. i admit it, if i were u i would not unbanned me. BUT ive changed a lot, and thats not just something i say. After i got banned i bought h1z1. I became really good at it. I got picket up by the Unexspected clan. At http://evidentfire.com They are grown up, and to be with them i had to be more grown up. IVe also become working as an carpenter in real life and have kind of started my grown up life.

Zou banned me, and i know he wount unbann me. At least thats what he said. I promise to behave.
Pleae unbann me =)
-ArchXpita

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Sadly I don't have the proofs of what has happened in the shoutbox during this summer, that would have been very funny.Anyway, recently you added me and asked for an unban,after declining your request you started to insult me. I accepted your friend request because I thought you were improved, but you didn't "grow"at all.Honestly Pita I don't want to see you back again in the server

• Creative
Reactions: ArchXPita
tekukarin. I havent been trying to avoid. i havent been able to find my ip, ive asked people to send them my ip. And i think my brother changed my ip to american when i wanted to see american netflix. But if u guys dont want me back, its fine i understand u guys, i would have done the same. I enjoi playin other games havent really missed this game, but i tried for some weeks ago and i missed the rtd server. And zou, i dont know why u dont want to see me again, the thing in the shoutbox i rember few things, and that was that i had an uncle that was going to hack this website or something. Listen to it, its childish, and i see it says 07.30, that cant be right? but if it is wow. and zou i dont know why you dont want to see me. I answered you and kah when you were bugging me, what do you exspect. yeye if u dont want me back then, fine i leave tf2. But i know some people who miss me 2. But I cant do anything about this. And Zou, seriously u show me u havvent grown up. i wish i had proof from when u added me on facebook and started bugging me. But i am muture and say we can forget all this huh? No bad feeling?

You're banned at panda-community servers. Remember this. You're not banned at whole tf2. Why u want quit tf2 for this Community? You did something wrong. You can't change it at all in the future. Enjoy your gameplay at pubs or another communitys

You're banned at panda-community servers. Remember this. You're not banned at whole tf2. Why u want quit tf2 for this Community? You did something wrong. You can't change it at all in the future. Enjoy your gameplay at pubs or another communitys

I just like the rtd server, the map, if u could find me the same map with a community and many players i would be very happy m8

tekukarin. I havent been trying to avoid. i havent been able to find my ip, ive asked people to send them my ip. And i think my brother changed my ip to american when i wanted to see american netflix. But if u guys dont want me back, its fine i understand u guys, i would have done the same. I enjoi playin other games havent really missed this game, but i tried for some weeks ago and i missed the rtd server. And zou, i dont know why u dont want to see me again, the thing in the shoutbox i rember few things, and that was that i had an uncle that was going to hack this website or something. Listen to it, its childish, and i see it says 07.30, that cant be right? but if it is wow. and zou i dont know why you dont want to see me. I answered you and kah when you were bugging me, what do you exspect. yeye if u dont want me back then, fine i leave tf2. But i know some people who miss me 2. But I cant do anything about this. And Zou, seriously u show me u havvent grown up. i wish i had proof from when u added me on facebook and started bugging me. But i am muture and say we can forget all this huh? No bad feeling?
I would be polite, but this is the biggest bullshit I've ever read

Do a little research. It's very easy to find this map with rtd i believe. Im not your mum.
"Just do it" I won't help anybody if it isn't neccesary. Good luck

why
I would be polite, but this is the biggest bullshit I've ever read

why are u trying so hard to get me away? U didnt even ban me so why are you so active, in this , after i watched who banned me it was danny 1998, so wrote wrong in the apply.

why

why are u trying so hard to get me away? U didnt even ban me so why are you so active, in this , after i watched who banned me it was danny 1998, so wrote wrong in the apply.

Maybe zou was trial and he needed dany to perm ban u ?

Maybe zou was trial and he needed dany to perm ban u ?
No, he called an admin when I was online. I wasn't aware of his previous bans and I issued a normal ban. After what has happened in the shoutbox danny decided to ban him permanently

It doesn't matter who did the banning. Zou is giving his piece on the situation.

Also, why does your text sound as if you are trying to turn it against Zou near to the end.

Guys wth this is a unban appeal stop answering this guy .... @Zou said he dont want to unban him .

I have just 1 thing to say. If i get unbanned u guys wount even see im here i will just be playin and keep my mouth shut. Thats all. I was a good player i was top 3 once on rtd server. And im sorry to say it what is the big deal? Zou is the only 1 here that acctually know who i am. so i dont know why u other guys are commenting...

Because an unban appeal should be done as a group decision, or at least that's how I see it.

You already had 5 bans* which warranted the permanent to begin with, it was deserved regardless of recent events.

*When I say 5 bans, I mean before the 5th was adjusted to a permanent. As Zou said, it was originally a typical call abuse ban.

• Agree
Reactions: ArchXPita
In my opinion, Pita's attitude back then, as he got banned by me for abusing the Calladmin feature, by provoking other players with it, was quite horrible. His response to the ban was an aggressive act towards me and perhaps other people, in the shoutbox here on the forums. In addition, he got banned by Oxygene for sending inappropriate messages to him via Steam ca. 2 months earlier before my ban. I would not recommend to unban Pita, because the chances of him doing this again are most likely high.

Edit: He did also request for a permanent ban from the servers, in the shoutbox, in Norwegian, because he didn't care anymore. He may or may not confirm this, but this is what I remember from the past of this.

a sidenote from me to add is that i removed his perm. ban from the forums so that he can write this apply.

In my opinion, Pita's attitude back then, as he got banned by me for abusing the Calladmin feature, by provoking other players with it, was quite horrible. His response to the ban was an aggressive act towards me and perhaps other people, in the shoutbox here on the forums. In addition, he got banned by Oxygene for sending inappropriate messages to him via Steam ca. 2 months earlier before my ban. I would not recommend to unban Pita, because the chances of him doing this again are most likely high.

Edit: He did also request for a permanent ban from the servers, in the shoutbox, in Norwegian, because he didn't care anymore. He may or may not confirm this, but this is what I remember from the past of this.

I confirm it. i promis if i do something wrong again bann me and u wont see me ever again. But i promis i wont do anything wrong. and yes i did A LOT of stupid things, i did. and i am sorry for it. what can i now do?

a sidenote from me to add is that i removed his perm. ban from the forums so that he can write this apply.

Yes, and im really happy i got this chance. I really am, but i honestly dont know what to do. What can i do? i allready promised that i wont do anything wrong, i know it doesnt matter because of all i have done, but its a while ago. it was at the time where i had a very hard time. I almost took my life in may. Because of that my stefather wasnt really nice to me i can say, and my mom belived everything he said. But after my mom saw what he did to me we left, everything is much better i now got an education, i am now a pretty good h1z1 player at the evidentfire.com and i just miss the old times at the rtd server, not the bad times, but the good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread