Declined I would like to apply for admin. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornado

Name/Nickname:
My nick name is Tornado. My real name is Danny.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:71707992

Online Times and timezone:
EST and I will try to be on as much as possible when I am out of school and work.

Do you have a Microphone.
Yes I do but I really don't use it if I need too I will.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
Not that much really.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
I mostly play the USA Dodgeball server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Sorry, I do not know how.

Why should we choose you?:
I am on the server all the time, and I see people not following the rules, but I can't do anything about it. I love the server and would like to help out.

What will you do as Admin?:
I would help inforce the rules. I've been seeing things happening when there is no admin on and it seems like I am on when there are no admins most of the time. I would like to help out admins that are not on or can't get on. I've seen stealing and body blocking and I can't do anything about it. I also know that lots of people don't follow the rules when there is no admin on. I know this is not long at all but I am trying my best, guys.

Policies
I work with 3 warning policies.

Spam: I would give the warnings then i would ban for 120 mins.

Insults: I don't like when people are trying to hurt other people through words I would give them 3 warnings then I would ban them.

Hackers: I don't like cheaters that ruin the game for every one else. I would watch them to make sure they are hacking then I will give a ban (times may need edit since trials cannot perm ban).

Racism: I can't tolerate it. I think it's very rude and it should be something that no one talks about. I would still give warnings though, but if they did not listen, I would gag/mute for 120 mins.

Team killing:
I would kick them for it. Repeated action will be banned.

Body blocking: Player(s) will be slain. Repeat action will be banned.

Disrespect of Admins: will result in gag or mute for 120 mins.

Orbiting for to long: I won't slay them. I would slap them once as a warning. If I slay them, the rocket will kill another player which I would feel guilty for doing so. For those of you who read this, thanks for taking a few mins to look at this.

Disrespectful binds and comments:
I will give 3 warnings then gag/mute for 120 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's your steamID;
STEAM_0:1:71707992

I looked myself, enough playtime and no gags/mutes/bans. Application has little effort and reading your chat log ...For someone who is from the USA your English is poor. You also mention you won't handle 'racism'...that isn't a good image. What you gonna let people be racist to one another?

I don't give votes to applicants that I haven't played with enough unless they apply to a server that a regularly play on. Good luck.

Reactions: Tornado
Here's your steamID;

I looked myself, enough playtime and no gags/mutes/bans. Application has little effort and reading your chat log ...For someone who is from the USA your English is poor. You also mention you won't handle 'racism'...that isn't a good image. What you gonna let people be racist to one another?

I don't give votes to applicants that I haven't played with enough unless they apply to a server that a regularly play on. Good luck.

I think he meant he won't tolerate it; as in he won't tolerate racism happening between players.

Anywho, let's see here. I've played with Tornado for a while now, and he always tends to follow the rules. However, he does have his occasional flaw where he'll steal out of panic, and he has openly admitted to stealing when an Admin isn't around. This concerns me a bit, but overall, I have a bit of faith in him.

He doesn't do much rule enforcing... I've heard him do it a few times over mic, but other than that he usually just plays the game. Your personality is open and fun, which is both good and bad when applying for Admin. Good in the sense you can have fun with the players while doing your job, but bad because this could also lead to the inability to work whilst playing as well.

The application itself is a bit under-detailed... we usually look for ban times given with certain offenses, such as
Stealing: Slay, slay, ban for x hours
Racism: Gag for x hours
Bodyblocking: Ban for x hours

So on and so forth. Also, I would recommend working on the presentation of the application as well. It's all kind of jumbled together; questions and answers aren't really separated making it hard to read.

I'm going to stay neutral on this one. However, good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: Tornado and Tsumiki
Anywho, let's see here. I've played with Tornado for a while now, and he always tends to follow the rules. However, he does have his occasional flaw where he'll steal out of panic, and he has openly admitted to stealing when an Admin isn't around. This concerns me a bit, but overall, I have a bit of faith in him.

He doesn't do much rule enforcing... I've heard him do it a few times over mic, but other than that he usually just plays the game. Your personality is open and fun, which is both good and bad when applying for Admin. Good in the sense you can have fun with the players while doing your job, but bad because this could also lead to the inability to work whilst playing as well.

The application itself is a bit under-detailed... we usually look for ban times given with certain offenses, such as
Stealing: Slay, slay, ban for x hours
Racism: Gag for x hours
Bodyblocking: Ban for x hours

So on and so forth. Also, I would recommend working on the presentation of the application as well. It's all kind of jumbled together; questions and answers aren't really separated making it hard to read.

I'm going to stay neutral on this one. However, good luck!

I'd have to agree on this. You need to put ban times and other punishments on the app. You can list them if you may have forgotten to mention it before.

You do steal out of panic sometimes but that happens a lot. When you accidentally steal, you actually tell us that you did to accept your punishment, unlike other players who decide to kill themselves to not accept the punishments that admins give. Even if a player suicides for stealing, we, Admins, still slay for the next round.

You seem to have a lot of fun on the server. It's good that you don't have any bans, gags, mutes, or silences. However, I've spotted some insults and swearing in your chat log. Many people who tend to swear often most likely are short tempered. In my opinion, it's best to quit swearing and don't use any vulgar binds.

I will stay neutral for this app as well. Anyways, good luck to you.

• Useful
Your application seems rather rushed with a lot of missing information on things you would do as an administrator. Another thing that concerns me is some of your binds you use which include sexual phrases and cursing. Also some other things that seem off is you cursing at other players and insulting them which is not in a good spirit for the community as we need to respect others while playing a game that is meant for fun.

This is just some of the binds I see from you rather often: "✵Fallen✵: *plunging thou dick into your small, tight anus" "✵Fallen✵: and let me get into the real fun of plunging my dick into somebody's anus"

The chats need to get better along with the swearing mostly and definitely the language. I am going to stay -1 on this until improvements are made.

Here's your steamID;

Ok is there a way i can edit to make it better?

Ok is there a way i can edit to make it better?
You should be able to edit it via just going to your original post and editing it via clicking the "Edit" button on the bottom left of it.

• Useful
I should say if I remember regular users cannot edit their posts.

If you cannot edit your post, just paste in your new edited application in a comment here and a gameserver admin will edit it in for you :)

Your application seems rather rushed with a lot of missing information on things you would do as an administrator. Another thing that concerns me is some of your binds you use which include sexual phrases and cursing. Also some other things that seem off is you cursing at other players and insulting them which is not in a good spirit for the community as we need to respect others while playing a game that is meant for fun.

This is just some of the binds I see from you rather often: "✵Fallen✵: *plunging thou dick into your small, tight anus" "✵Fallen✵: and let me get into the real fun of plunging my dick into somebody's anus"

The chats need to get better along with the swearing mostly and definitely the language. I am going to stay -1 on this until improvements are made.

Hey i got rid of them for you.

You should be able to edit it via just going to your original post and editing it via clicking the "Edit" button on the bottom left of it.

Yeah i could not find out Dio just told me to reply to my post with a better done up app.

The policies are roughly done.
Binds often annoy people, especially offensive ones. Do something about it and you'll have better chances of getting accepted.

Little sidetip: Improve your english.

Good luck

• Useful
Ok can we please leave the 'looks good good luck' and 'thank yous' off the application please. These comments bring nothing to the table other than spam on the application. It's unprofessional as hell.
If you have worth while reading feedback great, but this is getting ridiculous.

This comment will be removed when the applicant and Pig see this. I would revert to PM but last time that happened it got salty plus others need to stop doing this themselves.

Ok can we please leave the 'looks good good luck' and 'thank yous' off the application please. These comments bring nothing to the table other than spam on the application. It's unprofessional as hell.
If you have worth while reading feedback great, but this is getting ridiculous.

This comment will be removed when the applicant and Pig see this. I would revert to PM but last time that happened it got salty plus others need to stop doing this themselves.

True.

I'd have to agree on this. You need to put ban times and other punishments on the app. You can list them if you may have forgotten to mention it before.

You do steal out of panic sometimes but that happens a lot. When you accidentally steal, you actually tell us that you did to accept your punishment, unlike other players who decide to kill themselves to not accept the punishments that admins give. Even if a player suicides for stealing, we, Admins, still slay for the next round.

You seem to have a lot of fun on the server. It's good that you don't have any bans, gags, mutes, or silences. However, I've spotted some insults and swearing in your chat log. Many people who tend to swear often most likely are short tempered. In my opinion, it's best to quit swearing and don't use any vulgar binds.

I will stay neutral for this app as well. Anyways, good luck to you.

Now that i read this for the 6th time lol your are right i will bring down the swearing to the point where i don't swear. ^^

Hey guys the more wrong you point out the better i can make this app so feel free to point out it helps a lot. ^>^

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

sadly i need to decline your application due to your low session time and your general not so online activity also as others have stated it already you rushed quite a bit on that.
invest more time on the next one and improve your activity and maybe take a look at other applications which got accepted (new/old ones) and try again if you want so.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month so; 20.05.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread