I wish to know why I was guard banned. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonBlaze

Okay, I want you to keep in mind this is not an appeal, I just wish to know why I was guard banned. I was playing jailbreak and I was guard banned apparently because I ran off when attacking rebelers because I left one. I was low on health, ammo, and my aim is trash, so natural FPS instincts kicked in and I ran to medic to heal. Then, I was called out for favouring for leaving a player.

I can't really understand why, should I have stayed and died to the heavy and medic?

Also, I'd like to point out the description of favouratism is very vague, "It's forbidden to favour any player on the server, everybody has the same rights as everybody else on the server." The rules for baiting are explained very thouroughly, but for favouratism we're just told all reds are to be treated equal. If I had more health I probably would've stayed to finish off the rebeler, but with the current circumstances I highly doubted my chances of survival.

The purpose of a guard is to, "Guards have to kill Rebellers as they are a dangerous threat to the Warden.
If someone earns a Rebeller status you are free to kill that Rebeller even if the Warden forbids you to do so.
-
Guards have to be actively playing as a Guard, this means protecting theWarden and chase Rebellers if you have to." If I died there, I would be failing at my task of protecting the warden. All I want to know is why it counted as favouratism, I've told you all that I feel to point out.

Remember, this isn't an appeal, I just want to know what I did wrong. I'm accepting answers from Admins and non-Admins.

After you explained yourself I tried to unban you because I legit thought you killed me, looked at bugs and went 'no fuck it' and ran away xD
But you like left the server and I was like 'Well crap I can't undo it now'.

Oh wait forgot teambans had a removal part lmao.
Anyways it's undone, I'm sorry that happened but I honestly thought you favored them.

As for the answer you seek, I get it. It's fine. I'm not sure what else to say as what you did was all right.

I had to go, sorry. But also, is there anything you'd like to add to that? I'd wish to know what you were thinking during the incident to prevent it from happening again or was that basically all that happened? Also, don't worry I can wait out 100 minutes.

I guess it was cause since we was in a tight space and you had ammo you could just move back and fire away.
I hit you for 48, not sure how much bugs gave you cause it does that weird deathcam thing. When I came out, I saw that. Thought you guys where in on favouring or something since that whole discord talk was going on.

Well, my aim stinks and I gave my chances of hitting Bugs a 1/10, I had about 12 pills left and around 50-60 health. Additionally, heavy was coming and since he had a Tomislav that just decided it for me.

Also, I had the discord volume almost completely turned down so I could hear the warden. I heard bugs was joining, never paid attention, though.

I guess this wraps up this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread