I wasn't using aimbot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy Pikachu

Hi,
I was playing tf2 in a panda-comunuty server and suddenly they banned me with no reason. After that I added the admin on Steam and then she told me that I was banned because using aimbot and she told me that I was killing every one without dying and allways doing headshots, I told she that was normal to do headshots if he comes runing fordward but she told me that I killed one person then I turned and the kill another and then kill another and that in 1 sec, then I invited she to come to another server and show to she that I'm not the better player in the world but she didn't accept so she delayed me of his friendlist, in the end, I don't know hw to download aimbot, how to install it and how to activate it or something like that.

Thanks for your atention,

Classy Pikachu:D:

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
Waiting for @DwarfSkiffa

Anyway, dear user, I think that if you were using hacks, she should have made a demo. In case of hacking (and perma-ban), that proof is always required, because players can easily appeal for an answer.

Hoping for you that she was wrong, or I think you will deserve a great ban also here on the forums.

Waiting for @DwarfSkiffa

Anyway, dear user, I think that if you were using hacks, she should have made a demo. In case of hacking (and perma-ban), that proof is always required, because players can easily appeal for an answer.

Hoping for you that she was wrong, or I think you will deserve a great ban also here on the forums.
Don't belive if you don't want to but I'm a legal player, I mean I would never use hacks,... I don't know how to convince you... So if you think i should be banned I would accept that.

I didn't say that. Where did I write it?
I, instead, defended you: I said that, if Dwarf will not be able to show you a demo of you hacking, then I think you have to be unbanned, because there's no proof for something so bad, and so you could be right complaining.
(little thing. The ban is from the end of January. Not late to complain? ;) I joke)

Now, let's stop replying. We have to wait Dwarf's answer.

How u explain that u was spinning fast and headshotted everybody while spinning?

That was super crazy, and really strange, and i spectate you like 20-30 min, you spinned half time and shooting all, to head. And last half time, you dididnt get any shots.

EDIT: also few mk players reported u as hacker.

How u explain that u was spinning fast and headshotted everybody while spinning?

That was super crazy, and really strange, and i spectate you like 20-30 min, you spinned half time and shooting all, to head. And last half time, you dididnt get any shots.

He does not have to justify anything you have no proof of. You specced for 30 mins without a demo and unless you can bring up bans from other communities related to his hacking, this guy should be unbanned.

He does not have to justify anything you have no proof of. You specced for 30 mins without a demo and unless you can bring up bans from other communities related to his hacking, this guy should be unbanned.

well i dont have any demo of that, since its was clearly hacking. But if you really want unban ppl, whos are hacking, for crying here, go for it.

as you can know any sniper can headshot a person who is comming at you directly, also I was turning because they were shooting at me and the medic kits where bihing me

as you can know any sniper can headshot a person who is comming at you directly, also I was turning because they were shooting at me and the medic kits where bihing me

its wasent turning, its was spinning. Also, how good sniper can shot headshot while crazily spin
that what u did was really suspicious
i know differense between good snipers and hackers.
And you asked plenty time to join another server, and said that you are bad player, bad plaeyr, who didint get any shots, then you was 1-2 min afk, then you spinned crazily and headshotted all into their heads, again 1-2 min afk and again you didint get any shots. For me, that is really suspicion

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
its wasent turning, its was spinning. Also, how good sniper can shot headshot while crazily spin
that what u did was really suspicious
i know differense between good snipers and hackers.
And you asked plenty time to join another server, and said that you are bad player, bad plaeyr, who didint get any shots, then you was 1-2 min afk, then you spinned crazily and headshotted all into their heads, again 1-2 min afk and again you didint get any shots. For me, that is really suspicion
If you want to I can show you that I am a good player not a hacker, if you want to

With no evidence there's no real ground to hold this ban, true or not, if we can't validate it. That's how it works really.
Should be unbanned.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas and Jayy
I agree... he should be unbanned due to lack of proof. Just see it as a second Chance for him @DwarfSkiffa if he hacks again he's gone for ever. :)

P.s. I believe Dwarf, how dare you to hack on Mk :(

Sad though that we cannot just rely on the word of admins, trusting they will be unpartial and do their job correctly... :/

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread