Accepted I was banned for being someone else. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus | Scrap.TF

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: d anmark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122381117
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-24 16:50:19
Reason about the Ban: I was banned for apparently having a duplicate account which I know what is.
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was falsely banned as I know the reason for it but I never was the one hacked/cheated, because I have a place where I go usually every week I use computers that have been used by tons of other people who could have had been responsible for the ip ban and now that I use my account to log into tf2 and join one of your servers like I always had I get perma banned for being on the computer of whom was ip banned, I however have always played on panda servers mainly #25 I even tried to apply for admin once and I believe the ban was ultimately wrong because it targeted me who I have never done anything to get the ban myself.

Last edited:
Hello @Marcus | Scrap.TF ,

I've checked your ban, it appears it is a false ban due to very old IP ban placed 4 years ago.
I will unban you and undo the IP ban. Please give me at least 15 mins before you join the server otherwise it'll ban you again.

Thank you for the appeal ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread