I want to help to improve a bit the Dodgeball server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOCOLONI

Hi there guys! I've recently joined the community by playing on your Dodgeball server. I would like to help with some translations (server, forum, etc). First of all, i saw the "Nuke" model are seen as "ERROR" model. I tried to fix it myself on my downloaded files and it worked, so I know the solution to fix it on your server. The other are to remove some maps and add other ones a lot better, and finally (as I said before) I would like to help you with the English translation on any site, as you wish. Thanks in advance, you're a nice community!

.-.

Eeerr, if you want to suggest maps then you may as well have put everything here. Wanting to help is good, but it would have been handier if you had already typed it out in here so that we immediately know what you're on about. Apart from that, if you know how to fix the nuke model you can make a thread in the Dodgeball section and we could sticky it if it's good.

English translations won't really be necessary: we have me and Noodl for that. Noodl is native English, and I study English at University level. Also I don't really see what we would need translated in the first place.

I'm writing this on "Suggestion" because of the translation requests. I was going to post it on the server's forum but well, I posted it here. You can move it if you want. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread