Declined I want to be unmuted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeathN'Power

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=mlg+gaming&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bladebey
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/id/six_nine6969696969/
Date and Time of the Ban:

2020-12-16 06:09:18
Reason about the Ban: Mic spamming
Admin that Banned you: ZeroPC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I want to make it clear that I am not the same as a was back then. Currently with over 1000 hours on TF2 I play the game exclusively to be competitive, with Casual being a bot fill disaster and competitive being dead my only choice are community servers. The reason why I like Panda servers so much is due to the disabling of random crits and the fact that servers are almost always filled.

With all this being said my playstyle revolves around communicating with my team to coordinate pushes, callout spies and callout ubers. All of this is difficult to do as I am limited to chat only. All I want is to win games, it's my only motivation to play TF2 and I would like to talk because talking makes me less likely to lose. I won't mic spam annoying things nor will I yell at my team for not playing the game like how I would want it to be played, I'm a non-toxic, good player and I want to be ungagged.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
Guess I have to re-remind you again since you clearly don't understand what's going on or how things work here. As I said in your last appeal just about 2 weeks ago, you were ungagged for the time being since it's been 7 months, but due to your behavior before, I didn't feel ok with unmuting you too just yet. You can't just make two appeals back to back hoping to solve things that way. No. It doesn't work like that here. Before we can even consider unmuting you, we need to monitor your behavior over the next few months. If you're clean after that, THEN feel free to appeal the mute.

As I said once again, the mute stays issued for the time being.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread