I wanna hear some stories (1 Viewer)

Am i the only fucker that has seen like- fucking massive amouts of admin abuse or them not doing shit- like i understand them being friends with people but sometimes because of that they allow dumb shit that is sometime breaking rules or borderline doing it

I just want to hear if someone has seen it- like i wanna hear stories n shit if somebody have. Its late and in the last like 5 days i have some a lot of these cases-

Also no i cant record because i play on a 2005 laptop that bearly runs tf2 on its lowest settings and recording crashes or makes my game run at 3 frames

Anyway- have a good night (its 0:30 here help me)

Am i the only fucker that has seen like- fucking massive amouts of admin abuse or them not doing shit- like i understand them being friends with people but sometimes because of that they allow dumb shit that is sometime breaking rules or borderline doing it

I just want to hear if someone has seen it- like i wanna hear stories n shit if somebody have. Its late and in the last like 5 days i have some a lot of these cases-

Also no i cant record because i play on a 2005 laptop that bearly runs tf2 on its lowest settings and recording crashes or makes my game run at 3 frames

Anyway- have a good night (its 0:30 here help me)
Can you, uh, add context? What instances have you seen admin abuse?

Can you, uh, add context? What instances have you seen admin abuse?
We have: allowing people to mfk a lot because of "the funny". Ignoring and even sometimes inciting rule breaking such as fake orders. Them respawning themselves all the time (i dont remember which admin did it but everytime he died he respawned himself only to killbind or die in a stupid way and come back) and those are some that come to mind.... I said fuck a lot in my post i should edit it- i sound mean

We have: allowing people to mfk a lot because of "the funny". Ignoring and even sometimes inciting rule breaking such as fake orders. Them respawning themselves all the time (i dont remember which admin did it but everytime he died he respawned himself only to killbind or die in a stupid way and come back) and those are some that come to mind.... I said fuck a lot in my post i should edit it- i sound mean
Were did this MFK thing come from? Because I have never seen something like that, most of the time fake orders are not heavily enforced due to warden being able to make reds KOS for 30 seconds if there on mic, and besides when they do happen a admin isnt on most of the time, the respawn thing is another thing I have never seen.

Thats the thing- i base what i think on what i have seen but is not the same for everyone- for me- 1/4 of the admins have atleast done one of the things i have said- but for some people it isnt- also the mfk thing im kinda exagerating tbh the warden sometimes kills lile 3 to 4 people who wasnt rebeling (but tbh most of these i understand since they happend during freeday and when you go near the blus)

Thats the thing- i base what i think on what i have seen but is not the same for everyone- for me- 1/4 of the admins have atleast done one of the things i have said- but for some people it isnt- also the mfk thing im kinda exagerating tbh the warden sometimes kills lile 3 to 4 people who wasnt rebeling (but tbh most of these i understand since they happend during freeday and when you go near the blus)
Yeah, considering that sometimes admins arent even on, then its up to us to call admin or report them, considering some of the only truly active ones is Denzel, or Koe, and even then they cant be on ALL the time. So most of these supposed incidents are either because of the current scenario, like the admin room, and such.

Im talking about when admins are ON- and they still let this things go past SOMETIMES is not always is not never but its ehh 30% of the time

You'll just get told the usual thing that you need evidence as your word is not enough for us to do anything about it. You can record demos which are a feature built into TF2. Here's a thread explaining how to record

Even a low end laptop can record a demo. You'll just have the issue of space storing the files, which if you clear them out now and then shouldn't be a problem.

fgw.png

I feel like your blowing this out of proportion for what it actually is, Some examples of admin abuse you claim to have seen are
A. Things admins have always done in the past whether old or new (Reviving themselves at the beginning of the round/Others on first day Freeday which both generally doesn't affect the round at all)

B. Simply making decisions you don't agree with (Based on the way you described the "MFK's" it makes me assume you believed the warden should have immediately been Guard Banned while the admin respawned the reds and gave the warden a warning, obviously I could be reading it wrong since it's just how I interpreted your account)

C. While I don't want to sound rude I believe that you are just greatly Exaggerating to make the admins seem bad, I don't know most of the admins well but I can say that from what I have seen no Admin worth their salt would ever encourage an MFK for "the funny" or not just immediately ban the MFK'er whether random or regular

I would also like to remind people that the admins are in fact human beings who can make mistakes and are volunteering to do this, you shouldn't expect them to be on 24/7 or to be perfect, there "job" is to moderate the server when available and keep the server fun for all

I feel like your blowing this out of proportion for what it actually is, Some examples of admin abuse you claim to have seen are
A. Things admins have always done in the past whether old or new (Reviving themselves at the beginning of the round/Others on first day Freeday which both generally doesn't affect the round at all)

B. Simply making decisions you don't agree with (Based on the way you described the "MFK's" it makes me assume you believed the warden should have immediately been Guard Banned while the admin respawned the reds and gave the warden a warning, obviously I could be reading it wrong since it's just how I interpreted your account)

C. While I don't want to sound rude I believe that you are just greatly Exaggerating to make the admins seem bad, I don't know most of the admins well but I can say that from what I have seen no Admin worth their salt would ever encourage an MFK for "the funny" or not just immediately ban the MFK'er whether random or regular

I would also like to remind people that the admins are in fact human beings who can make mistakes and are volunteering to do this, you shouldn't expect them to be on 24/7 or to be perfect, there "job" is to moderate the server when available and keep the server fun for all
Just for the record- if i sound like im trying to shit on the admins. Im not- i just dont know how to express it correctly what im trying to say- im not asking for robot admins that as soon as you do something bad you get ban i just want to get the same treatment no matter the admin- some are just more goofier than others and let players just break some rules while another one gives a warning another bans the guy- it just- it hurts my brain sometimes- i wanna repeat im not trying to shit on nobody or say x and this are bad- im just trying to say something

definitely koe

Users who are viewing this thread