Accepted "I wanna be the Guy!" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Random

Name/Nickname: Da Random

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52835031

Online Times: I usually play from 16:00-22:00 CET from Monday to Friday, and usually 10:00-23:00 CET Saturday and Sunday

Do you have an Microphone?: Indeed I have, and I use it very often.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I do not have any good Admin/Mod experience from any server (with the exeption of being a VIP on a server). But I would like to learn more.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I often play on Jailbreak. If not, I play on Slender.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know how to use the console, but I would really like to learn the Syntaxes and more advanced commands.

Why should we choose you?: I am Helpful, and try to make everyone know the rules and how to play.

What will you do as Admin?: I will mute a player for a short period of time if he/she micspams/is being annoying in voice chat/Text Chat (I will increase the time if it ever happens again). I will also give players a warning before kicking them, which will result in a temporary ban if it happens again (and a "Perma-Ban" for those who still repeat it).
If players are hacking, I will ban them permanently aswell as reporting them on Steam (Because noone likes cheaters/hackers).

Extra Note: I just want to make everyone happy on the Panda-Community servers, and I hope it will stay like that in the future.

Even though you're new to the forums, you're pretty active on the server, which is good. Your playtime of over 6 days is more than enough to tell me that you are familiar with the server and the rules. Jailbreak does need more admins, since there are countless amount of people who either don't know the rules or just don't want to follow them.
Plus, if you were an admin you wouldn't have to call me or anyone else in every time there's rulebreaking (which seems to happen a lot).

I say yush +1

P.S.
Please do be active on the forums too!

good application ;)

Also, i think i saw you a couple of times in dodgeball server ( i remember your name), did you play there or am i seeing things? :wise:

good application ;)

Also, i think i saw you a couple of times in dodgeball server ( i remember your name), did you play there or am i seeing things? :wise:

Probably just you, I just need to explore the rest of the awesome servers you have. :D

You sound nice, although I might never see you playing due to me, not playing .

+1

The application looks great and I see no lack of grammar. The online times fits right in since the "trouble" begins 14:00 and ends.. let's say never.
The admin stuff is kind of easy to learn. Jarza is right, you should be a little more active on the forums.

+1

11/10 would give him an admin trial at the start. The server is really messy without admins on the server.

Last edited:
You made it to the team, congratulations and welcome. Now good luck being admin in the server that is Jailbreak (and others).

Contact Kevin later for formal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread