I stole? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short version: yes, you did.

Since I just now banned both you and Karetyr I'm going to direct this reply to the both of you so that he doesn't have to bother appealing in a separate thread.

I've already had to ban Karetyr for the third time now because he just keeps on stealing. Just now he was just standing still in front of his teammates and sometimes when the rocket would come in his direction he would steal it. As for you, at some point I was chilling on the right side while you were more in the middle, and you just ran in front of me and swayed around there for half a minute, then when you stole from me you said in the voice that it would have killed you. Sure dude, just stand in front of the one teammate you have and not get out of the way, then steal the rocket and say it would have killed you. I know a few more tricks like those. Also you often ran to the enemy's side and blasted it right when they blasted. You weren't being as bad as some blockers are, you kept some distance, but I did see a few steal attempts.

Do you really feel like you should have been warned? You play on the server way too often to not know the rules. You are way past the stage where you need to be taken by the hand and be told not to steal and be kicked first and that mumbo jumbo. You guys are experienced players and you're ruining it for people. So yea, I am a lot stricter than I would be with others.

I don't remember whether you were being a cunt in the voice and your chatlog is clean apart from some spam (which I request that you do not do anymore) so you're okay there. Karetyr however has a bad chatlog and was being a cunt in the voice chat as well so he's silenced for a month on top of his week ban. He's really in the danger zone now.

I can't let two regular players be like this and let them get away with it easily. It reflects badly on the entire server.

Let's just add a Requirement Zero for appealing a ban: "compose at least a 100-word essay about why should we unban you" and discard appeals that don't follow it. I guess the number of "plz unban me, because reasons" issues will go down somewhat.

Just what can I say? I think the red and went to blue to spawn. My opponent just passed to me, and then I got banned. When I got banned, my colleague told me that team mate wrote that died because there was no sound ...

I could get my demo where stealing racket? Because I'm 100% sure that I did not steal any of the rocket.

I can't decipher that much from the first part except for the last sentence. It had nothing to do with anyone saying there was no sound. I had seen you steal from me at least once and attempt to steal at least once or twice, and you kept going over to the enemy side which is very risky so I'd just about had it.

There is no demo. For any offense apart from hacking, especially in a server like Dodgeball, needing a demo for every rulebreaker would pertain to having to record all the time. I've been admin here for over a year, my judgment is enough proof in most cases. I'm willing to compromise and shorten it by 1 day but that's really the extent of it. My memory of what you did is quite vague by now but I know that I'd had it with your behaviour and that you deserved a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread