I quit (1 Viewer)

inu

I have personally lost interest in coding for the Panda Community. There is just not much to do on a service that runs on 99% pre-made software aside from tiny improvements nobody but me even cares about.

Plus you guys were fine before I came so I highly doubt anyone will miss me as a developer or a gameserver admin.

I'd be okay with keeping my forum permissions and keeping a watch on the place, and occasionally write shenanigan code I just don't want to officially be part of the staff any more and would much prefer to just stay here and shitpost without any limitations but that is up to @Kevin

Another big reason for my leave, and I am sure @EvoWarrior5 saw this coming eventually is that I absolutely fucking dread how things are organized and ran here. I often found myself shaking my head and getting angry at certain decisions made by the heads of the site and it got to the point where I will no longer stand by those and represent them.

I figured I'd quit before I became like a certain other former-staff-member and just vented my aggression with the site on the community whilst staying fairly immune to the site rules because well, nobody could replace me anyway.

Furthermore I don't identify with this community at the very least. The people I like, the servers we offer I mostly absolutely hate so there is no point in me working on a project that is exactly what I dislike about this game; shitty custom game modes. Plus I would forever bite myself in the ass if I accidentally made this thing super famous and more people would start playing jailbreak, fuck jailbreak.

I am going to stick around until @Kevin bans me for my attitude, which is inevitable now that I am no longer staff.

Thanks for all the fish,
~Inu

Sad to hear, good luck in the future inu!

still thanks for your time here inu :)
and you know i couldnt ban you :p

What about the last 3 times ;)
hehe boy, behave like i know you in private chat and we are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall fine :p
otherwise i need to create 40 jailbreak servers and call them Inu :brohug:

hehe boy, behave like i know you in private chat and we are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall fine :p
otherwise i need to create 40 jailbreak servers and call them Inu :brohug:
If you do that I will break the site.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
hehe, tbh i wouldnt create 1 more jailbreak server
Replace it with a SoapDM and name it "jail is for faggots"

Replace it with a SoapDM and name it "jail is for faggots"
hmm, if there wouldnt be a player base on it i would do it but sadly there is :(
thought you dont like soapdm?

hmm, if there wouldnt be a player base on it i would do it but sadly there is :(
thought you dont like soapdm?
I was the one who asked for a Soap server to begin with.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
i will miss drunk time with inu

When I saw the title of this post the first thing I thought is "uh Inu's making a dumb joke again" but anyway, even though I'm quite new to this community thanks for everything. :) Especially for making Blonk a Smiley face. :D

Possibly one of the best threads i've seen on this community.

See you, Inu, we'll miss your crazy stuff :p

We lost another funny member.

Bye, Inu.

• Dislike
Reactions: Redd
your jokes and insults will miss me ;-;.
good luck in the future m8

OP is a faggot

Users who are viewing this thread