Declined I HOPE CRYPTIC KNOWS THAT OTHER MUTE APPEAL WAS ACCEPTED. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Hanna
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80053775
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-10-16 06:12
Reason about the Ban: "Contuining to insult"
Admin that Banned you: CRYPTIC
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: The gag appeal was accepted, he provived FALSE evidence. So techincally I should NOT be gagged, and he SHOULD be demoted, for ABUSING powers. Not only did he SLAY ME WITHOUT REASON. He provided FALSE EDIVENCE TO MUTE ME.

Here's the link to the previous appeal.

The gag appeal was accepted, he provived FALSE evidence.
e62u.PNG

In what world does "denied" mean accepted?

@Lighty gagged you for toxic behavior. You've shown nothing but toxicity, by continuously insulting players and admins. I denied your previous appeal because you continued to insult Luigi and I.

I provided you a list of "FALSE evidence" of you insulting players:
0JB5pXN.png
946y.PNG
9opq.PNG

He provided FALSE EDIVENCE TO MUTE ME.
Again, I placed an additional gag, after you continuously insulted Luigi and I:
ypiv.PNG

Not only did he SLAY ME WITHOUT REASON.
I wrote you an entire page pertaining about your slay on your previous appeal:
rzco.PNG
So techincally I should NOT be gagged, and he SHOULD be demoted, for ABUSING powers.
No, you shouldn't be ungagged. No, I didn't abuse my powers. You continued to insult, and insulting players violates rule 2a:
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

i can't take this guy serious.

Heck, I didn't take those insults against me seriously, but I can see now, that the trash-talk is a habit for you.

Whoa, watch the language. You've got to be one of the most toxic players I've seen. If I were you, I'd calm down a bit and just stop using chat completely if you have issues with your anger. After all, it's a game and not a high-level professional tournament, learn to calm down mate.

(Closed, for reals now)

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread