Accepted I have finally gotten myself shadowplay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Bambi and Jim Bob
They were definitely free kills, due to myself not hearing the warden stating the orders "follow me" - as i saw 2 spies and medics running towards me (no one else moved at that time) i thought it was a rush and burnt them.
i can not excuse the free kills, though in the game i slayed for them and apologised (despite how little that does) to the players, and they understood. or at least Star did. others didn't respond.

You indeed slayed, but as I was freekilled by you 4 times yesterday I felt the need to get myself recordings to get it to stop. Way to triggerhappy, no offense.

You indeed slayed, but as I was freekilled by you 4 times yesterday I felt the need to get myself recordings to get it to stop. Way to triggerhappy, no offense.

that, is understandable.
Though the ones i can recall, most were up to dumb reflexes like as i stated there. So they were likely freekills (i slayed a couple times for them too)

one of them, most people were on the line as the warden gave an order to go down one of the hallways. You were behind one of the snipers (i think) in their melee range. You called freekill (im guessing you directed down the wrong hallway) though i didnt slay for it. But because you were a spy and in stabbing range, i thought it was going to be a backstab so i killed you.

Today i for sure freekilled you, though my situational awareness is to be put under questioning, since i didnt notice i was on top of you, so after i moved off of you i thought you were in my melee range. i force baited you and freekilled, though i couldnt slay due to being warden and first day freeday.

They are two i can recount, if you remember any others i can attempt to explain why i was dumb enough to do it.

I do not primarily play on blu, i get how to play it but i only play on it for one reason - i revive the server early in the day, as no one else goes on blu and i wait a good portion of time for others to come on. Its my only reason i would be worried for a guard ban, as i enjoy this server and i'd have to wait for more western times to play it in these quarantined times.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bambi and Waxel
one of them, most people were on the line as the warden gave an order to go down one of the hallways. You were behind one of the snipers (i think) in their melee range. You called freekill (im guessing you directed down the wrong hallway) though i didnt slay for it. But because you were a spy and in stabbing range, i thought it was going to be a backstab so i killed you.
I am not mad, just saying, but killing someone because you think they will kill someone is weird. You can't kill someone because you assume the person will rebell. Not KOS before he actually rebell.

anyways, im not gonna discuss further in this report.

They were definitely free kills, due to myself not hearing the warden stating the orders "follow me" - as i saw 2 spies and medics running towards me (no one else moved at that time) i thought it was a rush and burnt them.
i can not excuse the free kills, though in the game i slayed for them and apologised (despite how little that does) to the players, and they understood. or at least Star did. others didn't respond.
While I think its obviously a nice gesture to show you are sorry by slaying, you cannot keep making these kind of mistakes so often. You as a guard need to always pay attention to what the wardens orders are to avoid freekills in the first place. You should never start opening fire on reds if you are not 100% sure of the orders being broken. For this reason you will be getting a lengthy guardban, but your apology here is appricated.

As for CaliBurn, he will also be getting a guardban. Accepted, thanks for the report.

Reactions: Waxel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread