Invalid I have been gagged for 999'999 Hours (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayLight

I got gagged from the VSH Freak Fortress 2 server for teasing the admin a little bit. He had an over the top reaction about it and just gags me for 999'999 hours. Meanwhile we have others in the server saying racial slurs n stuff. Unfair i tell you what. Darkwolf was the admin that gagged me, he is abusing his admin powers. Others also straight insulted me way worse and he just ignores them.

I got gagged from the VSH Freak Fortress 2 server for teasing the admin a little bit. He had an over the top reaction about it and just gags me for 999'999 hours. Meanwhile we have others in the server saying racial slurs n stuff. Unfair i tell you what. Darkwolf was the admin that gagged me, he is abusing his admin powers. Others also straight insulted me way worse and he just ignores them.
Alright update on the situation, it was because he thought i had multiple gags already, but he checked the wrong player gags. The gag has been reduced

Please use the template:

Alright update on the situation, it was because he thought i had multiple gags already, but he checked the wrong player gags. The gag has been reduced

Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread