Declined I have been banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowningfox64

I would like to report two people. The first person is Tbotv63, I was in a game of dodgeball and without a warning I was banned. At the time I didn't know why so I messaged Tbot and he told me I was stealing the rocket numerous times. Having read the rules I told him I didn't know it was a violation of the rules and asked him to unban me,he then linked me to the forums and told me to appeal a unban here.My second request is a user named Callum. Callum was very good at the game and I think he had admin. He wasn't a problem until he froze me and killed me. So please could a Higher level admin look at these people and possibly unban me. Thank you and keep up the good work Panda Team

-Drowningfox64

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: Lighty and alperrt
Reactions: alperrt
It doesnt matter if you did not know stealing is against the rules, you agree to the rules when playing on the server. It is your responsibility to know and read the rules, not ours to make sure you do. Our job is to take out those who do break them.

You say that you read the rules after being banned? Then the ban did it's job, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread