Accepted i have been banned and I don't know why. Please unban me (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

briceyslicey

steam id:STEAM_0:1:598228308 date and time of ban: august 29 2022 reason of the ban: I was going to panda trade but I have been banned I don't know why. Admin that banned me: I don't know who or why I was banned​
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been banned and I don't know why i have only played panda servers and have been friendly. If friendlies are not allowed, please tell me I have only respect for panda servers.

Reactions: Flynt
Please use the appropriate ban template

Also here's your sourceban page, it says you were banned for using a Duplicate account.

Please use the appropriate ban template

Also here's your sourceban page, it says you were banned for using a Duplicate account.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:598228308&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: briceyslicey
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:598228308
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-08-29 22:50:06
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been banned and I don't know why i have only played panda servers and have been friendly. If friendlies are not allowed, please tell me I have only respect for panda servers.

Reactions: Flynt
Please refrain from using a VPN when connecting to the server as the IP may result in a ban being flagged by sourceban. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread