I got muted. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

Hello all, my steam name is [T-H-C-C] Ciri, and I got muted which I believe to be for no reason, I haven't been spamming, swearing, or anything like it. I don't know who muted me or how to check but I'd like to know with some help and have a talk with that admin.

I am reporting this here for I could not find any better section to report it in and I would like to get unmuted or at least proof of what I have done wrong.

Ciri

I am not banned and I don't know where to report this so I chose this because I thought it was the closest I could get to, I don't either know how to check who it was that muted me

with this account, I am unable to talk in voice chat, nobody hears me or sees that I am at least holding on to the voice communication button.

Have you changed your keybindings or (if possible) turned off voice communications?

Keybinding is fine, people can hear me on other servers

Something like this needs to be tested on the servers and possibly screenshared. If you're willing to get this sorted I'll be able to help you out. Add me on steam if you are still interested.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I was busy and didn't even have the time to be on the PC. My microphone seems to be working fine now, it works to use the voice chat on any panda servers now so thank you to whoever it was that fixed this issue and to those who has helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread