Declined I got gagged on PANDA NY jb (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageFox123

Yes hi I was afk one day on Panda NY JB. And MADACT was on. I went afk for maybe 10-12 minutes to go and do my chores. I was still on blu. So I got gagged by her. I'm not sure if it was permanent gag or not. Also the reason says that I was spamming in chat/voice which is not true. I rarely talk on mic, I only talk on mic if I have a question an answer or when I am Warden. And I very rarely type in chat. Please notify MADACT and ask why she did what she did. But I may also think that is was because I was afk.

Source bans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=$avageFox123&Submit=Search

The admin that banned me was: MADACT
Name of my account: $avageFox123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148404031
Date & time of ban: 7-19-17 02:40
Reason: Spam in chat/voice

I should receive an un-gag because I believe that is was for me being AFK. I had to go do some chores and then I cam back and it said you have been banned from panda community on my screen. Because originally she banned me permanently then she said. Oops I didn't mean for it to be that kind of ban. The main reason is because I don't really think its fare. And she has no proof of me spamming chat/voice.

-$avageFox123

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:148404031&Submit

The real link.

I received this via PM:

'Yes, hi MADACT I was wondering why the FUCK did u gag me?:mad::mad::mad::x3:'

If I remember correctly, you spammed lenny about 3ish times when I gave the warning for no spamming to someone else on the server.

And she has no proof of me spamming chat/voice.
19 Jul 2017 02:39:15 O RLY?? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Panda-Community.com NY | Jailbreak
19 Jul 2017 02:39:13 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Panda-Community.com NY | Jailbreak
19 Jul 2017 02:39:11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Panda-Community.com NY | Jailbreak
19 Jul 2017 02:39:10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Panda-Community.com NY | Jailbreak
19 Jul 2017 02:39:08 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Panda-Community.com NY | Jailbreak
Huh would you look at that, it was 5.

You received a permanent because you was on your 5th gag. I should of edited it that night but I was pretty tired.

But 5 times shouldn't be a big deal
And especially not a permanent ban. You are just really strict with the rules. I asked 2 admins and they both said yeah that shouldn't be like that.

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: Lighty and Madact
Also I didn't hear you say that to the other person anyways so
And you also didn't give me a warning

And yes I am going to stand up to my point because I deserver the right to be in-gagged.

You already had 5 punishments and still you spam lennies. Own fault.

Also I didn't hear you say that to the other person anyways so

You already had 5 punishments. You don't deserve a warning to be honest.

Also. i remember you. you are a very toxic player who doesn't know when to stop. you even got a month gag for being so toxic.

As Zushi said, you've been given enough chances. With so many gags for insulting, I don't think you're gonna learn anyway, if we do end up ungagging you.

she has no proof of me spamming chat/voice.

Think again, bud. Click me. To be fully honest, with the amount of spam in your chat, I don't know why the gag wasn't placed way earlier.

I asked 2 admins and they both said yeah that shouldn't be like that.

That depends on the admin you ask. Everyone has their own opinion on when a user should be permanently gagged/muted/banned.

With that kind of chat log, and so many previously issued gags, you didn't even need a warning.

Your chat is an absolute mess and I would've done exactly the same and just gagged you. What exactly, other than spam, do you think it is that you were doing? 5 lennies in less than a minute, c'mon.

(I hope u don't mind me trashing the last three msgs :kappa:)

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Yes, you can know who those admins were they were like you said Mr.Fluffy, in which resigned his admin. And BunnyBoy who got his admin token way for admin abuse. Anyways they were still ADMINS and they have experience so I asked them. ANd they both said basically the same thing. I don't think it should've been a permanent ban. Siad BunnyBoy and Mr.fluffy

So R.I.P. Panda community until I get un-gagged. But in the meantime I will be on idleserver. So if you want to find me, that's where u can find me. Typically on idleserver#1 #2 or idleserver#2 La

Yes, you can know who those admins were they were like you said Mr.Fluffy, in which resigned his admin. And BunnyBoy who got his admin token way for admin abuse. Anyways they were still ADMINS and they have experience so I asked them. ANd they both said basically the same thing. I don't think it should've been a permanent ban. Siad BunnyBoy and Mr.fluffy

It so happens that there are plenty of admins who agree that the punishment is fair. And instead of accepting that fact or, god forbid, apologizing, you come here with this horrible entitled attitude demanding to know "why the FUCK" you were gagged. If the gag is going to make you leave, so be it. If you can't keep to rules and behave you're not the kind of player we want here.

New And also my age is 13 if you just wanted to know that. :nekoheart:

It shows.

Mr Fluffy and Bunnyboy are not admins.
It's the team of admins, REAL admins who decide. If some admin wanted to step forward and say this is unfair, they're free to do so. So are players, but their input will not be processed in the outcome.

I'll take your proclaiming to go back meaning you don't care what happens to the appeal.
And don't worry, I'm sure the panda community servers will not 'rip' because you aren't on it.

Declined and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread