Not open for further replies.

Blue

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account. Blue
Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:41545914
Date and Time of the Ban. i don't know
Reason about the Ban. i don't know
Admin that Banned you. i don't know

Okay! So i stop playing TF2 some months ago, and i just started again.
I have no memories of being banned but for some reason when i try to connect to the FF2 server it says that i have been banned... this also happends on Dodge ball.

i wanna know why i was banned and who banned me and i wanna see some chat logs aswell, thanks.

Apperently you haven't got any recorded ban at all with STEAM_0:1:41545914 . I checked to make sure it was the correct one and it is.

Interesting...Gameme says you've successfully connected to panda...
Can you please give us a screenshot of what you see when you try to connect? Just incase you're not mistaking it for something else such as a VAC block or something.

21:19 - EvoWarrior5: I was thinking maybe that Blue guy was IP banned

I'm also thinking this to. Putting this here to be recorded.
Are you on your alt? Do you share your internet with anyone else who plays on panda community? Like a brother or sister?

No, this is my only steam account. and yes i belive my brother got banned from dodge ball, that might be the problem

STEAM_0:0:83851948

i think he made an alt account also when he got banned.. not sure though

I've found the issue. I'll take this one.
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[BUTT]+Hamm&Submit=Search

As you can see with the top Ban block, you're account is being blocked on that one. So basically yes, an IP ban is blocking you from playing. Looking at your account you seem legit. Usually people do the who'll brother excuse to bypass their ban but I'm choosing to believe you're the real deal.

There is a problem though. The only way to stop you from being block is to lift the IP ban, but that means your brother will roam free.
I'll take the chance but, neither you or instants of your brother should start causing trouble on the servers. If you do, I have no choice but to put that block up again. So as long as you stay out of trouble, both you and your brother, you'll stay unblocked.

• Agree
Reactions: Blue
I have something to add here.

I helped a little in looking into the case, and indeed it seems that you are innocent. Your IP has been unblocked so you can play, while your brother's accounts are still SteamID blocked. My advice: do not tell your brother anything. As far as he knows, he is still banned with no option to return with more alts. If you tell him the IP has been unblocked, who knows what will happen.

As Madact already said, if problems continue to arise the community may be forced to put the IP ban back. As it is, however, your brother should have no motivation to come back or even know that he could from now on. That's why I advise you to keep this to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread