Invalid I got banned for nothing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimChim

SourceBans Ban URL: Unknown
Name of your Banned Steam Account:ChimChim
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70533632
Date and Time of the Ban: Uknown
Reason about the Ban: Unknown
Admin that Banned you: Unknown
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I love to play dodgeball at the panda-community server, but i got literally banned for nothing and i dont know what to do now because i tried talking with some admins and they did nothing so could u guys please unban me ??

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Lighty
Well first time permanently, i don't really know if i commited a big mistake but if i did i will take responsability.

Well first time permanently, i don't really know if i commited a big mistake but if i did i will take responsability.

You abused the !call on server, its not a big mistake, but you had 5 bans already, therefor perm.

Damn, i have a little brother and he usually plays on my account, he does that sort stuff like freekilling and abuse.
Well i guess i won't be getting unbanned and since it's my account i will take responsability.
Thanks anyways for your attention.

Damn, i have a little brother and he usually plays on my account, he does that sort stuff like freekilling and abuse.
Well i guess i won't be getting unbanned and since it's my account i will take responsability.
Thanks anyways for your attention.

No need to lose hope, use the template Husky posted, and make a good appeal on this. Maybe it works or maybe not, atleast you tried!

Good luck

No need to lose hope, use the template Husky posted, and make a good appeal on this. Maybe it works or maybe not, atleast you tried!

Good luck

Alright thanks for the advice, i will try again. ;)

Reactions: PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread