I GOT BANNED FOR JOKING (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, when and how did I even Admin abused? All my Trial Admin time I've only enforced the rules the way it should be done, mind telling me why you're saying that?

Also you got me in my friend list, why didn't you personally contact me when these things were happening? When getting calls, the first thing I do is check the chatlogs, and when I don't see anything, by the time I can join, it's over. Telling me directly something's happening on the mic would've been way simpler.

Excuse me again, what? Just because she's a girl doesn't mean anything, yes, but in the way that you should treat her like you would treat a guy or anyone else. She's only playing, she's not searching for a boyfriend or anything, and certainly not to be constantly asked out to the point of being harassed.
its a joke for fucks sake i said i was joking and she started joking with me but then got all emotional and shit she was joking with me so therefore i continued if she had a problem with it she should have spoke up and told me to stop

and yes you have admin abused Roy you kept giving doc sentries when i told u not to and you were laughing along with him everytime he put a sentry down in my face and killed me with it ... therefore you cannot say you didnt admin abuse me!

It's not my place to reply to this unban request for I am not apart of panda, but BigShow causes problems on the server and this is only the newest of his player disrespect, he also disrespects the admins of Panda (Dio Brando + DeadSworn) for them doing their jobs as server admins, I personally have played on panda for maybe a month and a half and the entire time, BigShows taunts to myself and others gets on my nerves even the admins see it. But Panda Community offers so many chances and newer admins such as Brando are less likely to pull a hammer in their inexperience as admins, Brando has repeatedly came to me as a friend, furious at him but does not want to start anything. Panda admins are ridiculed on server because of the server rules and the admins take a lot of disrespect back for this... BigShow is one of those who constantly trolls and disrespects other players and I snap at him to shut up, i game to relax after work with friends.. not to hear players like this humiliate others online, especially the females. When Admin Brando is not online he talks entirely disrespect full and when she is loading the server all I hear is "UHHH OHHH ADMINS ON NO MORE FUN GUYS"

To continue the story he then proceeded to call her ugly and some other terms i cannot remember in a load obnoxious voice till she left the server in tears, before calling me on Skype to talk.

Also to note, I believe unless I am mistaken he has been muted/gagged/ or even banned for trollish nature in the past? or mic spam or chat I don't remember but it was roughly maybe 3-5 weeks ago? The name BigShow, is all it is, a big show :p
by the way she called herself ugly and i was making fun of myself when i called myself ugly then she called herself ugly and i said its ok i am ugly too .... so why are you saying it like i was going after her i was messing around and she was messing around too so if you want to say i called her ugly and it hurt her feelings go for it cause i know that i didnt

Alright im tired of this bullshit you either ban me forever or i will keep doing it till i get banned forever so go ahead and ban me now before "someones feelings get hurt" again . Dio, Roy, any other admin go for it ban me permanently

and yes you have admin abused Roy you kept giving doc sentries when i told u not to and you were laughing along with him everytime he put a sentry down in my face and killed me with it ... therefore you cannot say you didnt admin abuse me!

the entire server got them, even you, they do the same thing with dispensers, yet it isnt my fault you didnt put yours down before i put mine by you, whats wrong with wanting to kill you? its not a friendly server

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
ok she didnt tell me to stop so why is it ok for me to get punshed when she didnt say anything but when i dont say something i just keep getting harrassed and nothing happens
You and others were name calling each other. But the main thing we're talking about is the sexual harassments.

Wow. Wow, first of all, I wasn't giving sentries only to him, it was a rtd roll and I was making this for the entire server.

Second:
everytime
Twice. I've done this twice.

Don't try to say I was admin abusing YOU. I was not doing this for the purpose of only killing YOU, because everyone was having a sentry.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Wow. Wow, first of all, I wasn't giving sentries only to him, it was a rtd roll and I was making this for the entire server.

Second:

Twice. I've done this twice.

Don't try to say I was admin abusing YOU. I was not doing this for the purpose of only killing YOU, because everyone was having a sentry.
BAN ME ALREADY JESUS CHRIST WHAT TAKES YOU SO LONG!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Tsumiki and Fennie
THANK GOD
You sure look like a pleasant person.. you throw shit at other people but when people do it to you you cry about your rights.
Think before you make some shitty jokes.

In regards to the posts made in the previous page: If you wish to make a report against a player for your... Explained(?) reasons, I would recommend you create a thread under the "Player Report" section. Be sure to follow the template, your grammar, spelling and online etiquette will need the extra aid.

I doubt it would actually matter since sexual harassment is very serious, and to be honest, you deserved what you got in return, both from the players and the official punishment.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread